Time For Miracles chapter 1

"Stupid piece of junk" Tommy angrily said while slamming the door of his new Range Rover.

"These fucking fancy cars always break down way too fucking fast, I knew I should've kept my old Volvo" he thought in his mind while he exhaled the cool winter air.

His car stopped in the middle of nowhere in Amsterdam and it was freezing outside the temperature must have been under zero, there was snow everywhere and the first thought that crossed his mind was that he might freeze to death or even worse get eaten by some wild animals.

"There is no way in hell that I could make it back to the hotel by walking in this cold, It's way too far away" he thought to himself.

He circled around the car thinking what he should do. Few minutes later he decided to open up the hood of the car to see what's wrong.

Tommy was never into cars like the rest of the guys so he didn't knew much about them, but since there was nothing left to do he decided to check it out if he could recognize the problem.

He opened the hood, looked down and didn't see anything strange, there was plenty of oil, the water section was almost full and there is no doubt that there wasn't enough gas cause he went to a gas station half an hour ago and filled the resorvoar to the top.

"Fucking car, why won't you work?!!!" he angrily shouted at the car and starred few more minutes to see If he missed seeing something strange, when he saw nothing he gave up and landed the hood down.

"Guess I'll just have to call the guys to come and pick me up" he thought to himself while he opened the door of the car and reached for his iPhone who was in the glove apartment.

He touched the screen and saw nothing, he touched it one more time and again saw nothing.

Then he started angrily touching on his iPhone screen while cursing how much he hates the new technology.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me" he said while rapidly touching the screen to get it to work.

Few minutes later his fingers went numb from the cold even though he had his leather gloves on and there was still no sign of life on his iPhone whatsoever.

"Oh yeah I know what to do" he said cheerfully when he remembered what Adam thought him to do when his iPhone fells asleep.

"I just have to keep pushing the on/off button and home button at the same time until my phone turns on" he emmediatly put his fingers on the buttons and kept them pushed for a minute and suddenly the phone lighten up, Tommy smiled a broad smile and let out a relieved sigh, but unfortunately his happiness didn't last long because the phone showed the sign that the battery was empty and it turned off again.

Furiously he threw his phone on the seat of the car. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK" he shouted, "now what?"

He looked around himself and all he could see were trees and snow with no other car in sight.

He looked at the sky, it was dark grey and he couldn't see the sun.

The tree's were naked with not a single leaf on them, their branches were frozen and some of them were full of snow.

He wondered what time was it, but since he didn't wore a watch he didn't knew, by looking at the sky again he figured it might be around 4 pm because it was getting darker.

"Soon it will all be dark and Im here all alone" , the thought rushed through his mind while he shivered from the cold and the thought itself.

"Okay" he said out loud "I could choose to walk back to the hotel and probably freez to death on my way back, or stay here and wait for a car to pass by and probably get myself eaten by the bears or some other wild animal while waiting".