Lucas (Angst / Smut)

Trigger warning: in no way shape or form am I romanticising or glamourising self harm or mental illness. For me this imagine is to tell you all that you are beautiful no matter what you have been through. I AM ALWAYS HERE TO TALK❤️

Lucas sees your self-harm scars while kissing you:

It had been a while since Lucas and you got some alone time. Together you were cuddling on the couch, listening to some music. The atmosphere was romantic as Daniel Caesar played throughout the room and the vanilla scented candles triggered your senses with their dim light.

"I really missed you" Lucas whispered while stroking your hair as you lay on his chest.

"I missed you too" You sat up to meet his gaze.

"I missed kissing you and I missed holding you, I missed your touch" his voice was raspy and seductive.

You couldn't help but lean closer allowing your lips to brush against his before finally giving into the kiss.

Your lips moved in a rhythmic pattern together, you allowing his tongue to enter your mouth. His hands began to roam your body until they finally rested at your hips, pulling you onto his lap.

His kisses became rougher until he moved his mouth away from your lips and to your jawline. He peppered kisses down your neck until something caught his eye.

Your wrist.

(ONE MORE TRIGGER WARNING)

He stopped his kisses. His large hand picked up your smaller one bringing it up to his face.

"what are you doing?" you asked, confused by his sudden halt.

"Why did you do this?" He asked suddenly serious, he rolled your sleeve up to reveal a story of multiple scars.

This wasn't the first time he saw your self-harm scars, but it was the first time he ever asked why.

Your eyes got watery, but this is something you want to share with the man you love. You want him to know your whole beautiful story, how you grew to become the woman you are today, the woman he loves.

"I believe that it is one of the lowest points we can reach, harming ourselves. I must have been in such pure pain, so much pain to do something like that to myself. I couldn't even imagine doing that now but at the time it seemed like the only option. Everyday I would do something small that would make me hate myself, whether it was over eating, saying something that wasn't right, just making simple mistakes. Times like that, those are the times I would feel the need to punish myself" I spoke honestly, avoiding his gaze.

I felt Lucas pull me closer into his chest. His heartbeat calming me down, showing me just how beautiful life really is.

"You are so so beautiful, it makes me happy to know that you no longer feel that pain, I hope it stays that way. I love you"