WinWin (Angst)

How you and Winwin breakup part 1 :

You stood in the dark kitchen waiting for your boyfriend of 2 years to return home from practice.

Today was the day, you knew you had to end it soon. SM Entertainment had been pressuring you for months to end your relationship before the public found out. Of course you never told Sicheng any of this for fear he would do something irrational.

You heard the front door open signalling the arrival of your boyfriend.

"Hey babe" he cooed rushing over to you and embracing you in a hug.

He rested his head in the crook of your neck.

"I had the worst day today, we are learning new songs and choreography but my condition was not good so I did bad and -"

You cut him off.

"Baby, we need to talk" you gently pushed him off of you and moved to the sofa.

You sat on the edge of the seat as Sicheng sat beside you. He took your hand into his own. You felt his thumb rub circles over the back of your hand.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He asked with a worried expression on his face.

"We... We need to break up" you spoke. A tear rolled down your cheek but you were quick to wipe it away.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, removing his hand from your hold.

"We can't see eachother anymore"
You finally got the courage to look him in the eye.

The expression that he wore broke your heart into a million pieces.

"but, but why?" He asked as tears began to stream down his face.

You knew you could never tell him about the threats that his company was sending you. You knew that if this relationship continued his career, and his life would be ruined.

"I, I don't love you anymore. I met someone else" You took a deep breath trying to calm your aching heart.

"what" his voice was quiet, disappointment laced in his words.

"so your leaving me"

You simply nodded your head.

"I'm sorry baby" you said, tears suddenly breaking through and pouring down your rosy cheeks.

You got up from your seat but before you could walk away Sicheng grabbed you by the wrist.

"But I love you Y/n"

"But I don't love you Sicheng"

You ripped your wrist from his hold and walked to the door, grabbing a packed bag on your way out.

Once you left the apartment you couldn't help but let yourself cry in pain. The weeping noises flooding the hallways as you walked away from the person you loved more than anything.