♥Chapter 17

Magsimula sa umpisa

"The one you called me from." I replied bluntly.

"Oh. That explains it then." Justin said, annoyed.

"Explains what?!" 

"Why I didnt get the text." Justin was being just as blunt as I was. Annoyed I huffed.

"And why didnt you get the text?" 

"It doesnt matter." He finally stated. Feeling like I was going to go crazy, we sat there in silence for a few more minutes till Pattie and my mum came back, laughing. 

Sitting down, my mother and Pattie talked about anything and everything. Going out to the bathrooms a few times to be free of Justins stares and our mums endless amounts of laughing, we stayed at the restaurant for 2 hours, which felt more like 2,000 hours. When we got back, I immediately went into the guest room I was staying in and laid down on the bed. Pulling out my phone to bitch about Justin to release my anger, it hit me that I couldnt really text anyone. Sighing, I put my head phones in and listened to songs. Finally out of anger and sadness a few tears rolled down my cheeks to Justin's song, 'Be Alright'. Closing my eyes, I soon jumped to someone tapping my shoulder. Snapping my eyes open, I saw Justin right in my face. Jumping back further I ripped the ear phones out of my ears. 

"Why are you here?!" I almost screamed. 

"I just came to see if you were alright, then I thought you were ignoring me and when I noticed your earphones I tapped you." Justin said, trying to defend himself. He almost was scared of me.

"Well, Im fine. So you can go now." I snapped.

"Your not fine. You were crying." 

Furiously I wiped all evidence of tears away.

"Whats the matter?" Justin asked softly. It almost felt soothing.

"I just want to go home." I said feeling low.

"Why? You only just got here." 

"No body wants me here, I just want to go back home." I whispered, not really wanting him to hear, but he did.

"I do want you here, its just... its hard. Everything ended so badly, it makes now a little awkward." Justin admitted honestly.

"Im sorry" I blurted quickly. 

Justins eyes looked like they were going to bulge out of his sockets, "your sorry?" He chocked.

"Yes. Its all my fault. We could of been friends, but I was selfish." I looked down at the floor.

"No, this was my fault. I could of called you. I could of tried harder to put you first. I should of never admitted my feelings for you just before I left as well. That wasnt fair."

"Im glad you did, but it doesnt matter now." 

"Why wouldnt that matter?" Was he serious? He didnt still have feelings for me. He couldnt have. He's dating fricken Selena Gomez! 

"B- Because, it doesnt matter- because you, are, we, it doesnt matter." I struggled finding the right words to say. "Im going to sleep now, so if you dont mind..."

It took Justin a couple of seconds to realise what I was hinting. "Oh, sure. Good night Charlotte. See you in the morning." Justin turned and opened the door. "Wait, how long are you staying here?" 

"A week." My voice strained. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

"Night!" He chirped, waving.

"Night." I bluntly replied, my voice mono-toned. Turning over to one side, I wished that time would hurry up. Closing my eyes, I waited for sleep.

----------

Authors Note.

Hello All! Thanks for reading, but could you do me a favour? Do you mind pressing the vote button for me, or maybe even writing some feedback on the book? Would mean the world! 

So, this story's changed quite a bit. First of all, they were best friends, then they finally admitted their love for each other, then Justin was forced to choose either love or his dream, which left Charlotte on her own. Now, three years later Charlotte and Justin are reunited and now they are barely friends. Hah. They've been through a lot to only of had 17 chapters, right? 

Hope you enjoyed reading!