♥Chapter 20

Hey Guys!

Hopefully you'll be very grateful of my very quick uploads on this story recently! I'm pretty proud of myself. I just suddenly had loads of ideas. Enjoy!

----------

"Charlotte get up.

Some irritating voice was my waking up to the day. Could you guess who's voice that belonged to? Oh yeah, Justin Bieber. Other girls wouldn't even sleep if they knew they were sleeping just across a small corridor from him, but me? No way was I loosing my sleep. "Just 5 more minutes Justin, leave me alone." I whined and turned over on to my front, bringing the duvet over my head. 

"Charlotte, its twelve o'clock." Amusement clear in his voice. 

Some other girls probably wouldn't be a slob like I was, sleeping into midday, but when you're forced to watch a film but it keeps getting interrupted into the early hours of the morning, it was another story. "Fine, fine. I'm getting up. I can't get back to sleep if your not going to leave me alone." I moaned, and getting up with a yawn making my slap-in-the-face comment, less hurtful.

"Seriously, you need to fix your hair in the mornings." Justin laughed yet again at my hair. Least it showed I didn't try to impress him. Most girls would set their alarms for 6am just to make sure they didn't have bed hair for the King Bieber. But then again, I wasn't most girls. "Come on, I promised you that lunch date. Only, we cant actually leave the house for a proper restaurant as I'd be slaughtered by paparazzi, but I have a good alternative."

Was he serious? We were going on a lunch date, but we weren't even leaving the house, so I wouldn't be surprised if our mums tried to join in too. Everybody knew Justin's cooking was awful. It would be considered a present if he didn't cook. 

"You have half an hour to try tame your mane that you call hair, and lunch shall be served in a bit." Justin said, making me eye-roll at his comment. Looking up at him, it was clear Justin had made an effort of himself, and he truly did look hot. It wasn't surprising he was adored my millions of girls. He was wearing a simple British flag t-shirt, a black jacket and some black skinny jeans. At the moment he was wearing some different coloured socks, one a dirty white and the other black. His hair was perfectly styled and his eyes were smiling down, locked into mine. He gave me an awkward wave, and he turned around out of the room to let me change. I couldn't help a smile stretch across my face. 

I didn't really care where we ate, I just wanted some time with him. I felt excited for once that I might actually get some answers. This boy was all too confusing.

----------

Now dressed, teeth brushed, make up done and hair tamed, I stretched one last time before heading down the two sets of stairs to find Justin, hopefully not cooking. Pushing opening the door to the kitchen, was a funny sight to see...

I coughed a little to get his attention and his head looked up at me from the floor where he was laying. In flour. He shot up from laying down so quickly on his way up, he slipped a little and had to steady himself using the fridge to keep his balance, leaving a hand print of flour on the fridge. Looking round the room, I literally felt my jaw drop to the floor. Melted chocolate, flour, and eggs had made its way covering every inch of the kitchen, and due to icing sugar and flour, the room was slightly foggy, and the hob of the gas fire was now looking a little worrying too big. Justin seemed to notice this too, and grabbed the first bottle containing liquid he could find and started to unscrew the lid. 

"Justin, NO." I screamed at him, in fright, Justin dropped the vodka bottle on the floor, which smashed making Justin jump back in fright. Was he seriously just about to pour alcohol, -stong alcohol at that- over fire? Was he that stupid? That would only make the fire explode bigger! This boy was like a four year old, who would probably lick an electric socket if you turned your back on him for two minutes. Running to the tap, I filled up a randomly clean bowl on the side and threw the water on the ever growing fire, which finally sizzled out. I turned on my heel to give Justin my most serious glare I could pull... if I hadn't of come down, I'm pretty sure the whole house would of gone up in flames.

To my surprise, Justin was laying -yes again- on the floor, trying to carefully pick up the glass that had smashed on the floor. Justin plus glass equals cut, and cut surrounded by alcohol equals...

"OW. OW. OW. Charlotte, why does it hurt this much?" He said, looking up at me, tears glassed over his eyes but him forcing them not fall. In any other moment I would of been on the floor laughing, glass or no glass, but seeing him in pain really did remind me of a four year old. Who needed looking care of. I immediately got a wet cloth and held it on his thumb which had a pretty deep cut and the alcohol which had seeped in was probably making him feel as if he was in hell right now. Once I was pretty sure the water had done its best to wash out the vodka, I put on a plaster, and gave him a small smile, hinting I was done.

Standing up, I held out my hand to Justin which he took, and half helped him off the ground. Turning to him, "Get out Justin." I told him. He game me a look which basically said, 'huh?' "I'm not being mean, but I don't think I want to die today. What were you trying to make? I'll make it instead." My cooking wasn't the best, but I was proud to say it was miles better than Justin's attempts. 

Justin's head looked down at the floor to avoid my gaze. "I was making you chocolate cake with cream because its your favourite desert." He whispered. This made my heart melt. He was being adorable, cute, sweet, oh and don't forget embarrassed. I wanted to give him a cuddle. Not only did he remind me of a four year old boy, but as well as a puppy. A cute little one that just wanted praise. 

I laughed quietly. "I'll have a go at making chocolate cake, now why don't you try clean yourself up? You have flour and I think eggs everywhere, and -ew- in your hair." Justin nodded in my response, and walked upstairs, clumps of flour dropping off him on the way out. "Idiot." I chuckled to myself.

"Miss?" A small voice came from the door Justin left out of. I turned on my heel to the direction of the voice to see a small woman who was wearing an apron and had a vacuum cleaner behind her. "I can help you clean in here and cook. I make a great chocolate cake, Miss." She spoke kindly again. Her accent British and obviously Justin's maid.

After accepting her offer gratefully, together we got started making the cake. Justin's maid, Victoria, was actually really sweet. At least I was in good hands and Justin wasn't left alone with cooking utensils. I just hope he doesn't somehow either flood the upstairs just because I've left him to shower on his own. That boy was something else...

All I wanted was answers. I was determined to get them after devouring this beautifully smelling chocolate cake. Mmm...