♥Chapter 23

Chapter 23! Here it is... please read the a/c at the bottom!

----------

Justin's POV.

          "Come on, Charlotte... we really need to go" I whispered to her tenderly. She sat on the stool by the kitchen counter, re-reading her note. I felt bad, I didn't want to take her away from her family and life, but if she wanted to stay with me, we really had to go now. Who knew how long it would take for one of management to realise I'm gone? How long would it take for mine and Charlotte's moms to come back from shopping? Charlotte's light brown hair tumbled down her back in soft natural curls, and her big blue eyes framed in her black lashes which were dotted with tears on them, making them look heavy and shiny. She was breath taking, even when she cried and had no make-up on her. Frankly, she didn't need it, I loved her whatever she wore and looked like.

          She wiped her eyes, as she came to the last line of her note, and gave me a small nod, before looking up and giving me her beautiful smile. She was reassuring me that she wanted to do this, it was just hard on her. I understood, but I knew our moms would too. I lightly pressed my lips against hers, before picking up the bags which I had put on the floor due to its heavy weight. With Charlotte following close behind, I threw our bags into the trunk of my Range Rover, and opened the passenger door for Charlotte like a gentleman would. She giggled lightly, before jumping in. 

          I walked round to the drivers side, and slid against the leather seats and twisted the keys, making the car roar to life.

          "I know this is scary, but its not a goodbye forever. We'll catch a plane to where ever you want, and we'll keep in contact with out parents and anyone else we can trust, I promise." I said to her as I held her hand and drove the car one handed. "After a few years when things settle down, we'll move back to Canada and we can have our normal life that we were supposed to have." I smiled. Glancing over at Charlotte, she did too. Once we took our few years in hiding, we could move back to Canada and raise our own family. Just imagining Charlotte with her belly swollen, with a part of me growing inside her, made my heart swell. I wanted that badly. 

          "So, when we get to whatever country, whats the plan then?" She asked, her voice innocent. Even things like her voice would make my heart pound. She had no idea how whipped I was, I would do anything for her to be happy, that's why it was silently killing me to take her away from her mother for a few years, even if she wanted that too. 

          When I hadn't found an answer, I thought over it some more. What was the plan when we got there?

          "Um, I'm guessing once we get out of the airport, we go to the closest hotel. We can unpack, take a rest then the following day we can just sight-see." She nodded, obviously liking that idea. I knew Charlotte didn't travel alot, with it just being her mom supporting her and her brother, they didn't have much money to go on holidays. I knew she never left when I was best friends with her back in Canada. "I guess then we can find some sort of flat near a school for you to go to. Then, I can find some sort of work. Do you know what you want to be when your older?" I asked her, her plans might of changed since three years ago, when she had told me she wanted to be a teacher.

          As she thought of her answer, a curl of her hair dropped from behind her ear. As I came to a stop at a red light, I couldnt resist pushing the curl ever so gently, behind her ear again. She smiled at me, a slight blush on her cheeks. "I think I still want to teach, maybe young children say like Pre-School age." That idea made me smile wider, the thought of her being with children made me want to burst with happiness. Since when did I get so... hooked on the idea of her being with children, our children to be specific? "What do you want to do now?" She asked me lightly, as if she didn't want to offend me.