♥Chapter 21

A/N

Thank you for the 5,000 reads on this book, its amazing. I also love hearing what you think about each chapter, and your comments are the only thing that makes me want to update. Pretty please leave what you think in the comments section, and if you think my chapter is worth it, could you press the little button on your right which says 'vote'?!

Thank you.

----------

Charlotte's POV

Cutting off two un-healthy sized slices of the chocolate cake and putting them in to each seperate bowls, I finished it off by piling a mountain of cream on top of them. This thing had calories packed to the roof, but I didn't care. It smelt delicious. Carrying the two bowls and spoons into the livingroom where Justin was sprawled out on the sofa, I put the two pieces of cake onto the coffee table of his, and sat down next to him. Just as I had expected, Justin reached out for one of the bowls of cake, when I slapped his hands away.

"You can eat your cake, when I get my answers." I smiled at him sweetly.

Justin pouted a little, but sat up in his chair and faced me. "What would you like to know?" Justin said, sharing the same sweet smile I was pulling.

There was multiple things I wanted to know. There was the thing about Selena, and then there was why he didn't enjoy fame, but there was another that made sense to ask first. "Who, and why, stopped us from being together?" I asked him. Truly, I didn't know if I believed him when he said there was someone behind the fact we didn't keep in touch. Who would do that anyway?

Justin sighed and sat up a little getting himself in a comftable position. Obviously this was going to be a long explanation. "When I moved to Atlanta, things were too hetic to call you at first. When Scooter finally gave in to let me call you, he handed me over a brand new phone, but with the same sim card, so it had my old number. I called you, but this was the time you were so shocked to hear my voice, you hung up. I dont blame you. I called you again after, and left a voice mail, which I dont expect you to have heard. From then on, everyday I would ring but it would go to voice mail, so I would leave you a message. I would tell you how my day was, what happened, and then beg for you to talk to me. I- er- even told you I loved you." Justin looked down, a little more embarrassed this time.

"I didn't get these voicemails! I got the first one strait after the call, but I deleted it." I told him, almost angry. Justin wasn't lying, was he?

"Look... let me explain everything, then you can talk. Okay?" He asked me, facing towards me.

"Fine." I sighed, but pleased to know I was getting some answers. "Carry on." 

Nodding once, he did. "Scooter kept telling me how it was pointless to keep calling you, how you weren't ever going to reply to my voice mails, and that I should stop trying. At first, it hurt, but I carried on sending you pathetic messages. One day, Scooter told me I was living in the past with you. I either had to choose my past, to keep calling you and to ruin any chances of becoming a pop-star or to go out there and prove to everyone at home, I was somebody. After months of never getting a call back, I dicided to choose my future over you." He said, looking regretful and sad. "A couple of years later, I found out that Scooter had changed your number in my contact list, to his number. So, every day when I thought I was leaving messages to you, I was infact, leaving them to him. He did this on purpose, so hopefully you'd grow to hate me, and we'd end up forgetting about each other."

I had to let this all sink in. It was odd. Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun was the reason we weren't friends? He thought was a threat to Justin's career? was the one who put those video's on YouTube, was the one who made the decision for him, made it easier for him to leave, helped the most out of everyone supporting him. Why would I personally want to ruin his career?

Justin could tell I was getting angry, and questions were flying through my head, so he turned to me and looked serious, all his playful, cheerful and happy self gone. He turned to me, "Look, Charlotte, I hate this life. Fans have currupted my lifestyle, not allowing any priacy. I am ordered about, not getting a say in which songs I sing, or what clothes I wear or who I'm seen with! All I want is to be back in Canada, with you, and be forgotten. I want a normal life again, Charlotte, and I'm going to get it. Somehow." Justin said to me, his voice getting more determined as he spoke. 

"How? You are Justin Bieber now, not just Justin Bieber. You can't just run away and be forgotten." I said, bringing down his head strong attidute, his confidence knocked a little.

He pondered a little, his face looking extremely adorable as his face was scrunched up a little in concentration. It was odd how all these old feelings had came rushing back just seeing him. My life was boring with Justin not in it. If I was one of those people who wrote a diary, the days without him it would of just had been, 'I got up. I went to bed.' and that would be it. My life didnt seem to have a purpose without him, and it made my heart flutter being with him. It felt good to be hanging around with my one true best friend once again.

"I got it." Justin said quickly, almost jumping up with excitement. "Charlotte, run away with me." He said to me, his golden eyes looking into mine intensly, proving he wasn't joking. Run away? With Justin! He wants me to run away with him!? He was ridculous, yes, but a part of me wanted to run away with him. "Yes, Scooter has a business trip planned in a week for a couple of days. We could take this chance to catch the next flight to Australia, we could buy a nice house there. If we live there for a few years in hiding, we could finally fly back to Canada when they stop searching for me." He rushed out, but in detail. My head was spinning fast, giving me all these different imaginations of what could come ahead. Living in a house with Justin, with white picket fences. Spending Christmas together. Getting married. Having children, maybe even a dog. He wanted a normal life, but was he saying he wanted to live it with me?

He shifted closer to me on the sofa, his face hovering over mine. "Charlotte, I never stopped loving you, but we can't be together while I'm famous. I'd happily give it all up for you. Lets just run away. We can tell our parents after, they will understand." I wasn't thinking properly, my head was spinning, my heart was pummelling, and I could barely even follow with what he was saying. I was too distracted by those plump lips only a couple of centimeters away from mine, and his big gold eyes looking down at mine. I saw his head slowly move closer towards mine, but he gave me plenty of time to pull away. Was this my decision right here? If I kissed him, I would be giving him the impression I did want to run away with him, but if I pulled away, he'd take it that I didn't feel the same for him. How could you seriously let the boy you love down, when they declared they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with you?

My head wouldnt stop spinning, and my heart beated in my chest so heavilly, I was sure Justin could feel it. His lips were dangerously close now, only going to give me a few seconds to make up my muddled mind. I had to choose, now, over Justin and everything I had now.

----------

Soooo, what do you think of that? Another story twistttt. 

Will Charlotte kiss Justin, finally? Will Charlotte run away with Justin? Will Charlotte and Justin finally get their dreams they always wished for? 

Please leave your thoughts, and please vote if you thought my chapter was good enough. Thank you.