23

ERRORS AHEAD

Silent readers, i see you.

Ps. U know the drill. More than three hundred again? :)

Tweet: #IARWDOE
——

I DON'T need sorry though. I certainly do not need a single word, what I need was explanation for his absence and the reason why he blocked my number then refused to see me. Why he's here after years. I've wasted so many years for him, I refuse to waste another minute for someone who can cut me off in a second.

"If you're going to give me vague statements and continuously apologize then please leave." I grabbed my phone from the table, "Lock the door once you do. Send me your account number for the refund."

My head throbbed again, I hate that I'm not feeling well and this situation just adds stress to my life. I headed back to my room and took a short shower before lying on my bed. Sighing, I felt my stomach grumble in hunger. I didn't really have the chance to grab dinner earlier, now I'm too exhausted to eat. Oh, and my eyes feel sore from crying. It sucks how it's been years and I'm still as affected as before when I shouldn't be anymore.

It's long gone. It's all over. I should be over it now.

I'm alone but I can manage because I've been through it now and I'm almost done paying debts. Just a little more than a couple million won and there's nothing to worry about it anymore.

Honestly, I'm pretty much successful. I was young and scared, stupid as well, but I was able to pay those debts alone.

Tears were swelling in my eyes.

Now that I realize it all, heol, I want to pat myself. You've worked hard, Youngjin-ah. You made it here. Even when it was hard. Even when you felt like giving up. Even if felt like hell.

I WOKE up the next day not knowing I fell asleep, all I remember was that I was crying because I missed my parents. Secretly wishing they were here, I'm pretty sure they'd be proud of who I've become. I'm no longer their spoiled Youngjin.

There's food on the table when I got down, I'm sure who gave them but I'm too hungry to put my pride first, and I also need to take my medicine so instead of ignoring them, I sat down and ate before I proceed to my whole day.

I noticed a note beside my bowl of rice...

|Make sure to eat.

Ps: It was my mom who changed your clothes.|

Suddenly, I felt my cheeks heating up. Of course, why did I even think he would change my clothes? He wouldn't even let me in his room when we were young, how can I expect him to see parts of me? Ugh, he should've said it yesterday! What's the point of staying silent?

Heol, stop thinking about him or anything related to him!!!!! I groaned so loud in frustration!

I stood up and washed the dishes before I took a bath.

On the way to Inkigayo, I decided to give Daniel a text. He called three times last night and I had no chance to answer him, I'm hoping nothing wrong happened. He replied just as I was tapping my access cards, he just wanted to know how I was doing. I was about to reply when my phone started ringing.

 I was about to reply when my phone started ringing