17

ERRORS AHEAD

Keep the comments coming!!! I love them 😭💓

Tweet: #IARWDOE
——

"Youngjin!"

Heol. I know that voice too well. That's his voice! Why is he calling my name? Does he really think he still has that power over me? How could he? I ignored him calling me repeatedly and walked faster, I halted when he ran faster and blocked me from walking away.

"We need to talk," he said, slightly panting.

Talk? Why is he asking me something he did not even give me years ago. "No can do." I said straight in his face.

He held my arm but I shoved his hand away like I am disgusted by him. I should be disgusted by him. I used to like his touch, I used to squeal whenever he goes near but it's too different now. He pushed me away. He threw me out of his life, he doesn't get to pull me back again. "Look, we really need to tal—"

"You don't have anything to do with me, okay? We have no business together. I don't see any reason for you to talk to me." I gulped, fighting the tears that are threatening to fall. "Do me a favor, will you? Don't talk to me and keep acting like I never existed in your life, that's what you do best anyway. Right?"

He stiffened at my words, his eyes were now blank. The eagerness to talk to me faded away. Does it hurt? Does it freaking hurt? Of course, not. I was nothing to him anyway. I clenched my teeth together, and glared before I walked past him.

We're two different persons now. I was no longer that foolish Ji Youngjin and he was no longer that dependable Do Kyungsoo, or maybe he never was. He must understand that, like how I tried to understand what he did. How he had the guts to do that to me. Or maybe, he must start looking for warmth somewhere else. I grew cold trying to warm him.

"I hate that you're like this now." He whispered all those words but I heard it clearly. Word per word.

Rage flowed through my veins and even if I didn't want to, I turned around to give him my words, "Be proud, you made me like this. Remember when you left me when I needed you the most? Selfish asshole."

Things have been hard, I was all alone and he never bothered to help. He blocked my number. He didn't want me to see him. Lost all ways I could talk to him. He did his best to hide. He did great. He turned me into a responsible adult, way to go. Way to mess up, Do Kyungsoo.

His fans love him, don't they? Because he's so damn good at acting and singing and dancing, and he's quiet and he seems strong and he's smart. But they don't know how he ruined what's left of me. How he disposed me when I had nowhere to go. Yet now he comes to talk? No way. Never again.

I gave the food I got from him to a beggar near the train station and rode the next train I can. A woman asked if I was alright and I told her that I am, she pointed out that I was crying and I didn't even notice it. Ugh, I wish people from the past remained there. I wish we never have to meet them again only to remind us of the memories, especially painful ones, they caused.

Daniel said he was in a schedule, it's been a couple of months since the issue about that actor. Niel is no longer affiliated with any articles about that disgusting case, and he began having schedules last week. Although he does not disclose anything about it, I wish he's doing great in his work. He's been waiting for so long! I don't have any idea about what happened between him and his company, all I know is that he's still under them but they must have come up with a solution.

I decided to go to his unit, only to find it dirty again. There are clothes on the floor, dishes in the sink and glasses everywhere. Empty jellies are on the couch, and the side tables, and dining table and kitchen counter. Sometimes I don't understand why he still has trash cans here, he never used them anyway.