Farewell

Hi,

It took us such a long time to get this story going, right? Seeing it end now, I feel relieved. This story has been knocking in my mind for so long, as you know Youngjin appeared before Sinbi, Xu Yan and Yixia but it took her years to finally meet you. I've been very impatient with myself because I want you all to know Kyungsoo's secret job as I've been dropping subtle hints since His Fearless Sasaeng.

It was such a difficult journey writing this. I encountered a lot of loopholes that I had to fix, hoping none of you would notice that as you reread this. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ AND KYUNGSOO SUDDENLY ENLISTING GAVE ME SO MUCH PLOT PROBLEMS.

I also apologize if Kyungsoo seems different compared to the real Kyungsoo. It was just so hard to take him in as my character so I'm really sorry if I couldn't give him any justice.

Comment down your favorite scene! I'll be reading them and see if we have the same ones! ☺️💕

Thank you so much for sticking with me. It's been an honor to have you with me for such a long time, especially those who have been with me since 2014. I've been writing for years now and I'm slowly getting tired. Writing this series is really hard for me, so I will be taking a long break for now. Also, I'm preparing for an exam that I have to take in October and I really need to focus on it. I hope you understand and wait for me and Kai. Sml 😊💕

Youngjin-nim, who's bad at academics, is finally closing the curtains.

Kamsahamnida.

F&A,
Hae 💋

Ps. I'll come back this year too don't worry.

Spotify playlist will be the first inline comment here. You can read the lyrics and listen to them before epilogue comes so you'll know what the songs are about. ☺️ Reminder: Refresh the playlist before reading epilogue later. Enjoy!