7

ERRORS AHEAD

My university days will start tomorrow. Might as well give you something before updates become less and less frequent again. :)

——

TODAY IS just another good day. A good day for me and a good day for everyone. I walked outside my room with a light heart, ready to face the challenges meant for me. Umma was cooking in the kitchen when I already started preparing the table for our breakfast, "Ya, Youngjinah."

"Ne?"

"Have you already signed up for a university you want to go to?"

I don't really want to study though? I'm not good at it, I'll just feel bad wasting their money. "Yes," I mumbled. But even though I don't want to, I still have to. My parents' request is to see me land on a good job so they would feel at ease about my future. Right now, I aspire to be a stylist. The person in charge of a celebrity's wardrobe, heol, that would be heaven. And I already passed my requirements to Seoul Hyundai, I plan to take up Fashion Stylist Arts there since I heard that they produce most of the best stylists in the industry right now.

I thought that maybe it will be easier for me to study if I choose a certain field that I'm really interested in.

I sat down the moment Umma gave me my bowl of rice, "Umma, I'll be going home late today."

Her forehead creased, "Why?"

The corner of my lips curved upwards, "Concert." It's EXO's second concert tonight, it is called The EXO'luXion in Seoul and I have already bought my tickets. It was a mess though, everything was sold out in less than a second and I had to catch my breath after clicking my mouse so fast. I was lucky enough to buy all the tickets each day from March 7 & 8 to March 13-15.

Non-EXO fans know how miraculous that is. It is never easy to get EXO's tickets, what more a ticket each day.

Kyungsoo must be so proud of me.

For the last 3 years, his career together with the other members have skyrocketed! Their songs have been playing everywhere and their concerts are always sold out, sometimes it gets hard to attend all of their performances because of the number of fans who also wish to watch them live. I can say that being a fan since predebut days is a big advantage because I have all the connections, even their managers have become familiar of me.

My friends think that I can only watch them everytime because of Kyungsoo but that's not true because he never gave me free tickets even if begged for one! He probably thought I couldn't buy my own!

Although he got busy, he still tries to go home sometimes. Maybe once or twice a year to visit his family, I always make sure to drop by whenever he's around but I leave after a few minutes to let them have time for each other. I always see Kyungsoo Oppa anyway so it doesn't feel like I miss him that much, maybe the conversations but it's better that I always see him in person even though he's on stage and I was below it, watching and cheering for him.

"Aigoo, you'll be watching every night, aren't you?"

I chuckled at my mother because she really knows me well. At first, they didn't really like me following all EXO's schedules but I studied twice harder so that they would think EXO actually helps me to improve. They couldn't really believe it, especially Kyungsoo, when I told them that most of my grades are now B- or C+, I still get C- and D+ from time to time but at least, F is now totally gone and I hope it won't ever come back.

I ate my breakfast quickly and left after brushing my teeth because my friend and I agreed to meet earlier for the banners and freebies being distributed outside the venue.