Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

When his eyes left mine, I felt anxiety bubble up. I yanked against the straps, realizing my vulnerability. God, what had I done? I was naked, and he was… I didn’t even know him. “No. I don’t like this. Let me go.”

“Ivy, look at me.” He cupped my cheek in one big hand, forcing me to meet his dark gaze. His level, straight gaze. “Trust me to take care of you, kitten. Can you do that?”

My panic receded a little, even more when he brushed a tender kiss across my lips, nuzzled my temple. I’d never met anyone who affected my like this. I did trust him, far more than made sense. I sighed my acceptance, stopped fighting the ties, although my body stayed rigid.

As I lay there, hands tied over my head, he stood and stripped, not hurriedly, just as efficiently as he did everything, it seemed. Oh, he was as gorgeous without clothing as I’d imagined, his skin darkly tanned, tight over the muscles beneath. My eyes dropped lower, and I flushed. His erection was huge, thick and hard and jutting toward me, both a threat and a promise.

Following my gaze, he glanced down. “As you can see, I’m looking forward to burying myself in your slick pussy, feeling you all around me.”

My core clutched at his words, as if it had a mind of its own, heating and moistening for his invasion.

After covering himself with a condom, he joined me on the bed. Leaning on one elbow, he caressed my cheek and teased my lips in a soft kiss that quickly turned hot. His tongue took possession, smoothly plunging in and out of my mouth.

And I felt the heat returning as he toyed with my mouth, as his fingers traced up and down my neck, stroking across the tops of my breasts.

Then his hand moved down. “You are like a Christmas present”—his voice was smooth and dark—“gifting me with such tempting pleasures. Your breasts are lovely.” He lifted each one, evidently savoring the weight in his hand, running his fingers on the underside, circling each breast until the nipples contracted into hard buds, aching to be touched.

I arched, trying to get closer, and he chuckled.

His fingers closed on my right breast, running over the tiny areola pebbles until they tightened even further. When he drew my nipple into his mouth, his hot, wet tongue drew shudders from me as it circled the peak. His teeth closed and nipped. I gasped.                                                                                                                                                 

The feeling was just short of pain, sending pleasure jolting down through me like an electric line to my core. I tried to bring my hands down, wanting to touch him, but the restraints held me tightly. I realized again that I couldn’t move; I couldn’t stop him from taking anything he wanted. My breath hitched even as my excitement rose another level.

He moved to the other breast while his fingers kept playing with the first. He took me- into his mouth, sucking hard until the nipple stood erect and a dusky red.

“Very pretty,” he murmured in approval, and slid down. His mouth pressed against my stomach, nibbling and kissing until I squirmed under his touch, my heart pounding faster with every inch.

He knelt between my legs now, looking at my…my pussy. I flushed. Why hadn’t he darkened the room? Sex was one thing; being looked at was another. He never took this much time before just looking ad teasing me. That area should be private.

Tilting his head, he ran his finger down my stomach to the top of my cleft, and I caught my breath and yanked at my bonds. He eyed me, pushed my leg out a little. Feeling exposed and vulnerable before his gaze, I resisted, unable to help myself.

“I don’t think you’re going to obey me easily,” he mused. “You’re too shy.”

I had a feeling I knew what was coming. Now he’d restrain my legs. I’d heard about being spread-eagled, legs tied toward the corners. My breath sped up even as I tried to tell myself it would be fun. At least I knew what was coming.

His eyes crinkled as he smiled at me. “Perhaps not the spread-eagle, then.”

Reaching under the mattress, he pulled out a wide strap that was attached to the side of the bed. After wrapping the soft velvet-covered fabric just above my knee, he bent my leg up toward my chest, then out, and pulled the rope tight.

“Hey.” My eyes widened even as he did the same to my other leg and this time I tried to resist, but he was finished before I recovered from the shock. Rather than my legs being straight, he’d pulled my knees up toward my stomach, and outward, tipping my pussy up in the air.

“Now you are open to me,” he said, gazing straight into my eyes. “Open for whatever my mouth or cock wants from you.” Excruciatingly slowly, he slid his finger down between my folds, taking my wetness and spreading it. “This pretty little pussy is mine to use.”

Staring at him, I shivered as my mind went blank. I was bound and more helpless than I could ever have imagined. My legs jerked uselessly, unable to close, to move. My usual worries about what to touch, how to move… All decisions had been taken away from me; he made them all. And arousal settled like a warm hand over my whole lower half, and dampness trickled between my legs, revealing my desire to his knowing gaze.

His warm hands ran up and down my legs, massaging the undersides of my restrained thighs. When he stroked the tender crease between my leg and pubis, I shivered. My core coiled tighter. Leaning forward, he nibbled on my stomach, his breath warm against my skin. When his fingers barely caressed my clitoris, need exploded within me. I quivered, my entire core burning almost painfully.

“Please,” I whispered, not really sure what I wanted.

He raised his head, frowning. “Who?”

“S-sir, please.” I needed more, needed something so badly I ached, my insides throbbing, wanting.

“Ah, I like please.” His big hands curled around my thighs, holding me as tightly as the straps, and his head dipped. His tongue licked into me, and I cried out in surprise, the slick curl of him too quickly gone. But then his tongue found my clit, moving over and around in teasing little flicks, so that my breath almost stopped with each tiny touch. I needed to arch my hips, to press against him, and I couldn’t move. I was open and immobile to his touch. Suddenly he slid a finger between my swollen folds, and into me.

“Ah, ah!” My tissues were so sensitive, he felt huge inside me. Hot. My legs shook, straining against the straps. In, out, one finger, then two, and then his mouth settled on my clit. His tongue stroked, soft then hard, never the same, until every nerve in my body was waiting for the next slide of his finger, the next touch of his tongue. I panted in little hard breaths. And then, his mouth closed over my clit, and he sucked hard even as he plunged his fingers in and out of me. I screamed as electric spasms shot through me with the brilliance of fireworks. My insides convulsed around his invading fingers, my hips jerking uncontrollably.

I could still hear my wails echoing in the room when I opened my eyes and realized he’d moved up to lie beside me. His gaze was steady on my face.

“Oh…” I whispered, astonished with myself at my response. Nothing had ever felt like that before, as different from my little pleasant orgasms as an afternoon shower was to a tropical storm.

My hands were still restrained, and I wanted to move, touch him. I pulled at the wrist straps. “Let me go,” I demanded.

He gave me a slow smile. “Soon, little one. But I find I like your hips in this position.” He moved on top of me and reached down to touch my pussy. I trembled as his skillful fingers teased my clit, my labia. “You’re so very open.”

He ran his cock up and down my wetness, setting off little spasms inside me. Staring into my eyes, he thrust slowly, firmly into me, hard and hot and thick, filling me completely. More than completely, deeper than was comfortable in this strange position. I struggled for breath, trying to escape, to move away.

NOTE:

Here is the second update! I hope you enjpy Please comment and vote!!