Chapter 15: Am I thinking Straight?

Ivy's POV

It's been a week. Harry still hasn't waken up. While they were closing his wound, he just fell asleep, and he has been asleep ever since. The doctors told me not to worry because he isn't into a coma, and it's probably the anestisia that was too strong and knocked him out longer. 

I haven't left the hospital, and I don't intend to, until Harry wakes up. I miss his rude remarks, and his cheeky grin. Mark comes by everyday to give me clothes and makes sure I eat, If he wasn't here, I don't know what I would do. Steph hasn't seen me in over a week. She thought I got kidnapped and got sold into slavery by Harry. I explained everything to her, and she told me she would take care of the apartment and Pudge. I miss him. 

I've been sitting next to Harry's hospital bed, holding his hand, crying into his gown. Waiting for him to move. To do something, that tells me he is alive and not dead. My stomach makes a godawful noise, that could have easily woken the room next door. I should eat something. I kiss Harry on the forehead before heading down to the cafeteria. 

It reminds me of school lunches. This is an exclusive hopsital, should'nt we have exclusive food lik crab legs and filet mignon, not mystery meat with mashed potatoes. Yum. I skip over the questioning looking food, and grab the ok looking alfredo, and an apple. I pay for my food and sit at an open table. I need some air from that room. It's nice to have a change of scenery for once. I bet I look tired, pale, annd homeless. I haven't had a good nights sleep, well ever since that day.

"Excuse me," Someone lightly taps on my shoulder. I turn around and It's a nurse in her duck scrubs.

"Yes," I try to smile. 

"Harry has woken up," Harry. He's up. Oh my god Harry. I push my chair out and run to the elevators, impatiently waiting until I reach the 10th floor. As soon as the doors open, I push through all of the people untill I'm at the room. I breathe before knocking and entering. Harry is sitting up, looking tired and pale. The oxygen mask and all the IV's are taken out.

"Harry," His eyes widen as he hears his name called. My feet run over to his bed, wrapping my arms around him. His arms wrap around my waist, and squeeze.

"Harry," I sob.

"Harry, you can leave as soon a tonight. We have checked your vitals and they are good. You're all set Mr. Styles," I'm assuming it's the doctor, but I don't want to look up. I want to stay like this forever. I hear the door shut, and I look up at Harry.

"Hi," His voice is deep and raspy. Probably the first thing he's said all week.

"I missed you so much. I was so worried about you an-" 

"Shhhhhh. It's okay. I'm here now. I'm here Ivy," His kisses the top of my head, before moving me, so I lay on the bed.

"I'm ready to get out of this shithole Miss Winters. Are you?" I giggle as his foul mouth comes back. 

"I miss that sound," He quietly says.

"What do you mean?"

"I could hear you, and everyone around me. I just couldn't open my eyes. You were so quiet. So sad. I never heard you laugh once. Hopefully, you'll be back to your feisty, sexy self," He winks. 

"Now that I have you back, healthy and living. I think i'll be able to hold up," I smile. This time, my lips couldn't contain itself. It was a genuine smile. "What are you doing to me Styles?" 

"What am I doing to you? More like what haven't you done to me Styles," The edge of his lips tug into a smile, and I return it. He takes his gown off showing me his bare ass.

"Oh my god Harry. i don't want to see your butt," I say shutting my eyes.

"Hey sooner or later you were going to see the whole package," I hear him pull his zipper up, and I open my eyes to bare chested Harry. His tattoos were so random, but they might have a story behind each one. His perfect six-pack is prominent, almost making me drool. The small strip of hair over his V leading to his- oh. He puts on a pair of blue jeans and a low-cut black tee-shirt showing off his bird tattoo. He steps into his brown boots, that he wear all the time. I don't think he has any other pairs of shoes.

Great. I was just crying, and now I'm drooling over his body. His amazingly perfect body. God damn it.

"Oh so you like my happy trail?" He laughs. 

"Oh my god did I just say that out loud. That wasn't supposed to happen, I just, I'm sorry," I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Glad you like the view. Now that you're done drooling over my hot bod. Shall we go eat some real food?" I nod and so does my stomach apparently. Harry gathers his stuff and he hold out his hand on front of me. 

"Shall we?" He smiles. I always look forward to his big dimples, when he smiles. I take his hands, and he entwines his fingers with mine. I lay my head on his arm as we check out.

A/N

I double updated hahha. I got really bored with school off..again. I hope you guys like it! 

Vote & Comment<3