Chapter 21

Ivy's POV

Harry and Mark continue to load boxes into the truck as I pack up the rest of  my things. I don't really have much, so I don't really understand why Harry has rented a moving truck. Pudge rubs his head against my leg, before laying on top of my feet. I havevn't seen him in a couple of days, he was really excited when I came back. 

I'm really glad Harry is letting me take him back to live with him. 

Living with Harry. 

Those three words would have been forbidden to me. 

Am I going to be naked all the time? Will he never talk to me, only if he wants to have sex or play in his play room? The thoughts are endless.

I fold the rest of my sweatshirts, placing them into a duffel bag. I set it out in the front of the door, so Harry or Mark can grab it. Pudge follows me around and I scoop him up, earning a lick to my nose. I place him into his little cage, and his whimpers. 

"It's okay buddy. We are going somewhere better ok?" I console him. Harry walks in grabbing the duffel bag. 

"Do we have everything babe?" My cheeks heat, and I quickly nod. I love the word babe. He points to all kitchen utensil, and living room appliances. 

"Most of those are Stephs. She hasn't really been talking to me lately, so I'll just leave her stuff here, and I guess she'll figure it out on her own," I shrug.  In all honesty I miss my best friend. If she was talking to me, I don't think she'd really approve of  Harry and I's arrangement. She'd probably try to break us up somehow, saying "This isn't  good for your health," or "He is going to hurt you," Then she'll flip her pink hair over her shoulder, and continue to take a drag out of her cigarette. 

"Okay, well if that's it. We should head back now. It's almost 4, and I want to get to Master's early so I can show you around. Without all the people," He winks. He walks back out to the car, and I pick up Pudge. I glance at the small flat once more, before locking it, and placing the keys underneath the doormat. Where it always had been. 

***

After about an hour unpacking things into my new room, my new gorugeous room, Harry knocks on my door letting himself in. I take a quick once over of him. He has on European-tailored black slacks, and a black slik shirt with black dress shoes. Damn.

"Why are you so dressed up?" I laugh. 

"I'm not Ivy. I'm wearing, well a uniform you could almost say. I came in to ask you to put on my cuff for me," He hands me a gold silky arm cuff. My finger traces over the embeded printing.

Master

Afriad I would break the cuff, I carefully wrap it around his thick bicep, and strapping it in place. 

"There," I say moving away from him. 

"What do you plan on wearing?" He casually asks me. 

"I don't really know. I just got done unpacking, and I haven't thought about what to wear tonight. I'm sorry," I looked down, and a soft finger carefully is placed under my chin lifting it up. 

"I'll pick what you wear sugar," He stands, and clasps my hands around his, pulling me into the huge closet. We pass the isles of clothes that are actually wearable to the public eyes, and stop in front of the lingire section. "I want you to match with me princess," He softly says. He lets go of my hands, and rummages through the drawers. He pulls out a black leather corset, along with a black short skirt. A very very short skirt. 

"Um. That's way to short Harry. I mean my ass will be hanging out," He growls as he throws me against one of the drawers and looks me deeply in the eyes.