Chapter 10

"You can tell me anything on your mind. We have to be honest with each other or this isn't going to work."

I squirm uncomfortably again and stare at my knotted fingers. "What is the worst thing you've ever done to one of your submissive?" I quietly ask.

His eyes turn away and he looks at the floor. "I whipped her until she bleed. She had to go to the hospital to receive stitches. She tried to sue me, but due to the contract she couldn't and I never saw her since," Harry runs both of his hand through his hair tugging at the ends.

"Oh," Is the only thing I manage to say.

"I won't hurt you unless you ask me too. She was disobeying me and had to be punished. She deserved every once of what she got,"

I gulp. What the fuck did she do? I take another sip of the wine before realizing its all gone. I look up at him and he nods understanding. He pours more into my glass and I try to sip gracefully.

"Is there anything else?" He patiently asks. I haven't had sex in over a year, what if I forgot. What If I'm not good enough.

"What's going on in that mind of yours Ivy? I can see your eyes darting everywhere,"

"It's just that I haven't had sex in a while or had an orgasm in a while so I don't know if Ill be even good enough for you," I say.

"It's late." And he turns to look at me. "You're biting your lip." His voice is husky, and he's eyeing me speculatively.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's just that I want to bite it too,"

I gasp... how can he say things like that to me and not expect me to be affected.

"We're going to rectify the situation right now."

"What?" What? My breath catches in my throat. I'm a situation?

"I mean only if you want to. But Id like to give you an orgasm tonight,"

"Yes," I whisper, because that's why I'm here. His smile is triumphant as he releases me and takes my hand and leads me through the condo.

His bedroom is vast. The ceiling height windows look out on a lit uphigh-rise New York.

The walls are white, and the furnishings are pale blue. The enormous bed is ultra-modern, made of rough, grey wood, like driftwood, four posts, but no canopy. On the wall above it is a stunning painting of the sea.

I am quaking like a leaf. The things he does to me.

He removes his watch and places it on top of a chest of drawers that matches the bed, and removes his jacket, placing it on a chair. He's dressed in his suit and tie.

"Let's get this dress off, shall we?" he says softly, and takes hold of the zipper and gently slides one side of my dress down my shoulder and does the same to the other. The dress falls and pools at my feet. He lets go of me to stand back and gaze at me. I start to cover my breasts and lower parts but he stops me. He moans, and both of his hands are in my hair, grasping each side of my head. His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue tentatively meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly. One hand remains in my hair, the other travels down my spine to my waist and down to my behind. His hand flexes over my backside and squeezes gently. He eases me towards the bed, until I feel it behind my knees. Releasing me, he suddenly drops to his knees. He grabs my hips with both his hands and runs his tongue around my navel, then gently nips his way to my hipbone, then across my belly to my other hipbone. "Tonight is all about you my dear," He slowly hums. "You smell so good," he murmurs and closes his eyes, a look of pure pleasure on his face, and I practically convulse onto him. His finger slips through the fine lace and slowly circles around me - there. Briefly he closes his eyes, and his breathing hitches.
"You're so fucking wet. God, I want you." He thrusts his finger inside me, and I cry out as he does it again and again. He palms my clitoris, and I cry out once more. He pushes inside me harder and harder still. I groan. No one has ever taken me to this level of pleasure. I always had to take care of my self afterwards. It still felt amazing, but I was different. I was relaxed. Twisting and turning his fingers, he found that spot, the one that made my back arch and my moans grow deep. He groaned into me, causing me to arch off the bed again, his lips and tongue finding me once more, deliberate. My hands sought my breasts, and as he watched, I teased my nipples, bringing them taut once more. Tongue. Lips. Fingers. Hands. All of it dedicated to me and my pleasure. A girl could get used to this.
I could feel the sweet tension begin to build, but this time my body received it differently. My body, perfectly in tune for once, was ready, and in my mind, behind closed eyes, I saw myself begin to approach that cliff.

And then? Really amazing things began to happen down below. Long gorgeous fingers pressed inside me, twisting, and curving, and finding that secret spot. Lips and tongue encircled that other spot, sucking and licking, pressing and pulsing.

"Harry oh god Harry please," I moaned, almost to the point of a scream.

"Come," The magic word rolled off his perfect tongue and at that moment tiny pricks of light began to dance behind my eyelids, intense and wild.
As my vision regains and my body starts to come down from my high Harry stand up.
"Now that you have came, its time for your real test,"

A/N

I left you guys off with a little cliffhanger huh.. hahaha. I might triple update today but It depends. So please vote and comment and follow me on twitter.