"Hey Jisung hyung." Felix greeted, getting up from the floor. He was honestly fed up of landing on the floor.

"Hey Felix." Voices greeted from behind. He looked to see that it was his other brother, Chan and his two bestfriends.

Jisung got up from the floor.

"So, wheres your mate?" Hyunjin asked.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Chan screamed, "MATE? Where? Who? Is he/she nice? Where are they? Who's your mate?"

"His name is Lee Minho." Felix said.

Chan, and even Jisung, stared at him in shock.

"MINHO?!? OUT OF EVERYONE, IT HAD TO BE THAT JERK!" Chan screamed, running off somewhere.  

"Huh..?" Felix was confused, very confused. Why was his older brother angry? Shouldn't he be happy?

He looked towards his other brother for an explanation.

"Minho hyung is known as a playboy at this school. Dating girls and then breaking up with them after a week, but no ones really seen him with a girl, so it might just be rumours, and Chan hyung believes the rumours." Jisung explained, "Chan hyung doesn't like Minho hyung very much and now that Minho hyung is your mate, he's probably gone to start a fight."

They all ran after Chan. Felix was worried. What if one of them got hurt? What if Chan killed Minho?

They decided to split up, Felix was with Jeongin, who wanted to tag along. They searched outside and heard loud shouts coming from somewhere. It sounded as if someone was in a fight. Felix rushed over, hoping it wasn't who he think it was.

However, luck wasn't obviously on his side as he saw Chan on top of Minho.
Felix hurried over, trying to get his older brother of his mate.

"Chan hyung. Please stop it." Felix begged.

Chan didn't hear him and continued on punching Minho.

"CHAN HYUNG STOP IT!" Felix exclaimed.

Chan stopped, his fist in mid-air. He stared at Felix, shocked as Felix had never shouted at him.

"B-but, Felix, this jerk will hurt you." Chan said.

"No I won't, he's my mate. Also, those rumours aren't true, i'm gay." Minho interrupted.

Chan glared at him. He looked at Felix, and finally got off Minho. Felix ran over to his mate and checked up on him, there were a few bruises on his face.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Minho said, patting Felixs shoulders.

Felix blushed and looked down. Minho placed his finger underneath and lifted Felixs face.

"I love your freckles." Minho complimented.

Felix went even redder, if possible. Minho chuckled, finding Felix adorable. Chan glared at the couple, he still didn't trust Minho.

"Okay, we have to go Felix. You need to find your classes before the bell rings." Chan said, he grabbed Felixs hand and dragged him inside the school.