Intro(^ν^)

It's a battle against 2 gangs.

The first gang goes to Magnoila High.

The gang is called "Fairy Tail."

They have their own symbol, that is all over the alleys, standing for "Our territory".

The gang consist of;

Leader: Natsu Dragneel

Crew: Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, Levy Mcgarden, Juvia Lockster, Mirajane Strauss, Jellal Ferdanaz (can't spell last name), and Laxus Dreyer.

The gang is well-know across the area.

The gang only has 1 rule, and the rule shall never be broken; or you are banned forever.

Rule: NEVER leave friends behind, always be there for them.

The gang is badass, but they have a strong friendship and family bond.

The second gang goes to Magnoila High too.

The gang is called "Sabertooth"

The gang has a different symbol then Fairy Tail.

They have different territory, but they are close to The Fairy Tail territory.

The gang is;

Leader: Sting Eucliffe

Crew: Minvera Orlando, Rufus Lore, Orga Nanagear, Rogue Cheney, and Yukino Aguria.

This group didn't care for a family or friendship bond, but kinda did stand up and stick together.

These 2 group want to know who was the best in everything, so they are rivals.

Sting and Natsu were Love rivals tho. The both of them are trying to win the heart of a perky blonde who's name is, Lucy Heartfillia. The girl goes to Magnoila High, but isn't in a group. So the 2 gangs are battling for her. Lucy is a clumsy fool, bookworm, sassy, and Good friend. Natsu and Sting think she is perfect.

Who will win the heart off the Blonde?

Readers get to choice who will win!

(^ν^)~Cookie🍪