Chapter 2: Meeting Everyone

Y/n's POV

I got to the Smosh HQ in about 10-11 minutes, I surprisingly don't live that far away from it. I received a phone call from Lily. I answered

**conversation**
Lily: hey Y/n/n! Are you at the Smosh HQ?

Y/n: yeah I'm here, I gotta get out of my car soon though.

Lily: okay, well, I hope everything goes great! Message me when you're home!

Y/n: will do! Bye Lily!

Lily: cya y/n!
**End of conversation**

I get out of my car and walk in front of the building. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I then open my eyes and walk inside. I go towards the elevator and click on the number 2. As soon as I get on the floor and step out of the elevator, I'm welcomed by complete silence. Where was everyone?

"Is anyone here..? I was told to be here in 30-40 minutes... am I late..?" I asked, kind of embarrassed. Knowing full well that no one would probably answer.

Suddenly I hear "Get her!" Come out of someone's mouth. Suddenly a group of people are running towards me and begin hugging me. They pull away after a minute or two and look at me.

"Hey y/n, welcome to the Smosh HQ. Follow me and we'll go to your desk, you can put your belongings on it, then come back in here and meet everyone! Is that alright?" Ian says, happily.

"Yes, of course it's alright with me!" I'm super excited. I follow Ian to a room full of desks, obviously taken by other people. Ian walks out of the room while I put everything on my desk. I finish sorting everything into certain places I wanted them to be in, and began meeting everyone.

I walk up to a group of 4 people that consisted of: Ian, Courtney, Olivia, and Keith. "Hello, y/n! My name is Courtney! And these two are Olivia and Keith. And obviously you've met Ian already, so he doesn't really need an introduction." Courtney exclaims.

"Hey, I'm Olivia! Welcome to Smosh!" She says, excitedly.

"Yeah, welcome to the squad, y/n! I hope you enjoy it here." Keith says.

I finish talking to them, and meet a group of 3 people, they consisted of: Joven, Wes, and Lasercorn.I talked to them for a few minutes and moved on to the next group.

This was another group of 3 and they consisted of: Boze, Mari, and Noah. Once I finished talking to them, I moved on to the final two.

These two were: Shayne and Damien. I really bonded with these two. I learned that they were best friends and I was hoping they could be one of my best friends. Damien, Shayne, and I all bonded really quickly. I was excited to learn more about these two, and, of course, everyone else.

A/n:

I know Boze left Smosh, but I want her to be in the story. This one is a bit more lengthy. Expect another chapter (hopefully) tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, it means a lot to me :)

*~Happy reading!~*