After successfully unbuttoning them, he grabbed the waistline of the jeans and pulled them off, leaving me in just my boxers. He grabbed me off the door by my ass again and slammed me against the wall. I screamed out in pain. Holding me up by my thighs, he squatted down and leaned his head in between my legs. He leaned so close to my dick that I could feel his hot breath through my boxers. I was disgusted with myself and him. I felt so disgusting.

I'm disgusting. He is just gonna rape me and then leave me and nobody will want me anymore. Taehyung won't want me anymore, I thought to myself as he kissed and marked the insides of my thighs. I started sobbing even more at the thought of my boyfriend and friends leaving me.

He stood back up and carried my over and set me on the toilet. I opened my eyes to see what was going on, only to see him unzip his jeans, and pull down his jeans and boxers in one go. I closed my eyes again.

He leaned down close to my ear again.

"We are going raw. No prep, no lube, nothing. And your ass is gonna take me like a good boy, okay? I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk for days, and so good you'll come crawling back for more," he says as he pushed me to the ground and lined up his dick with my asshole. I whimpered feeling his tiny dick against me.

"Does that feel good? My dick rubbing against your little tight hole," he grunted as he rubbed his dick against my hole even more.

"Nobody's dick is gonna feel good against my asshole unless it's my boyfriend's," I managed to snap in between sobs.

He shoved his dick into my asshole, balls deep, without a warning. I screamed in pain.

"Nobody's dick is gonna feel good you say. Well then I guess I'm the only one who will be feeling good today," he said, not moving. He then pulled all the way out only to slam back in again, even deeper this time. He started pounding into me at an animalistic pace.

I was screaming in pain so he put his hand over my mouth.

"We don't want to get ~ah~ caught do we. Better keep it quiet," he grunted, grabbing my leg and lifting it onto his shoulder to get better access. He pounded into me faster. At this point there was no pain left, but there was no pleasure. I had tears streaming down my face.

"You're taking me so well, baby boy," he grunted one more time before releasing deep inside me. He pulled out and put his clothes on, leaving me crying on the floor.

"Until next time, baby boy," was all he said before he walked out of the bathroom.

I couldn't stop crying. I stood up very carefully and fell right back down in pain. I crawled over and managed to grab my clothes and put them on, before locking the stall door and crawling to the corner, crying.

It must have been an hour or so before I stopped crying. I managed to stand up and I opened the door.

It was class time by now so nobody was in the halls. I limped out of the bathroom, out of the school, and all the way back to my house. Nobody was home. It was the middle of the day and my parents were at work.

I climbed into my bed. I didn't cry, because I didn't have any tears left to cry. I just thought. I thought about how disgusting I was. I thought about how disgusted my friends are. I thought about how my friends were going to leave me. I thought about how disgusted Taehyung would be. I thought about how Taehyung was going to leave me. I thought about how bad my ass and back hurt. I thought about how horrible of a person Seunghyun was. I thought, and thought, and thought.

My phone went off when the school day was over. I had gotten a text from Taehyung. I started crying all over again as I opened the message.

MyTaeTae<3- hey baby. Where are you? I looked for you at school but I couldn't find you