Chapter Seven: No instructions included

"When you called for me to visit Outertale, I didn't think it would be about Error," Blue said in surprise, as the other light Sans seemed to try to forget the friendship between the two, Stretch seemed to try to keep them apart. Really, the next time his brother tried to keep him AU bound he was Gaster blasting him.

His brother could be such a control freak.

"Sorry Blueberry, your the only one I could think abut that wouldn't freak out" Outer said sighing "He just swayed and fell over, and then this happened," Outer said, pulling him into his guestroom.

This...... was streams of blue and white light shimmering around him like a cocoon with the usual Error noticed missing.

"That's... definitely not normal even for him," Blue said shocked, heck Error was actually floating a bit.

It was then that Error cried out, a shriek actually.. the world actually glitched around him before returning to normal and Error went back to his calm unconsciousness.

"And... he's doing that," Outer said rubbing his head in pain from the shriek.

"I think were going to have to pull someone else in, probably Nightmare since Dream would just tell the others," Blue sighed, Ink and Dream could be such Diva's sometimes.

Unknown to either, the moments Error Shrieked Ink had created an AU.

OoOoO

Ink was having a beautiful day, he'd created multiple AU's.

Best of all Error hadn't destroyed anything in forever!

The soulless Skeleton hummed as they finished up another world.

Sure they knew that Error would attack soon.

That was what Error did after all.

He'd have to be ready.

OoOoO

Error is down for the count

Well.. that's not good

What a failure

Not like we can get him to do anything at the moment

DON'T THINK FATE PLANNED FOR THIS

Whelp.. the balance is screwed

You guys are wimps

Oh look, that AU is starting to crumble

Wake up and get to work you failure!

OoOoO

"Blueberry this better be good," Nightmare said scowling, while he could stand Blues better then most Light Sans, he didn't like him popping up and saying Error needed him.

But still Error.

Blueberry was one he could trust not to drag him into a trap set by Ink.

He really hated that soulless ingrate.

"I'm really sorry Nightmare, somethings really wrong with Error and he won't wake. And getting Dream, would well.. mean Ink would follow," Blue said softly.

"Che.." Nightmare scoffed, but it was a good reason either way.

"He's still the same," Outer said as they entered the house, face stressed.

As he entered the room he paused, now this was a concern.

"I've dealt with his reboots, so i know how to deal with them... but this is not familiar," Blues said rightfully upset.

"That's something I'd never thought I'd see, or want to see," Nightmare admitted, and he only knew about it do to looking at the system date of a corrupted AU before Error destroyed it.

"What is it?" Error asked worried.

"Its a system reset, his original AU data is trying write over the part of it that's Error.. but Error's self is battling back," Nightmare said.

"Wait.. what?" Outer said bewildered.

"If the reset wins... say goodbye to Error and hello to whatever Sans he used to be and Error will be Purged as all glitched errors are. If Error in and the Reset is stopped, he still may not be the same," Nightmare explained.