sixteen | only just got started!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Guys, this way!" Sydney said, grabbing onto Eddie's arm so he wouldn't fall when they had to step over a huge puddle.

She led them through a doorway, where they were now looking up at huge piles of toys and children's clothing.

"What is this place?" Arianna trailed off, tightening her hand around Richie's.

"Beverly!" Mike pointed up in the air,  in which they all looked, and saw their best friend floating in the air.

"She's almost floating..." Sydney said with fear, and Ben ran up to where she was.

"Well then we have to get her down!" Ben said, almost starting to cry at the sight of his crush.

They all worked together and Ben was eventually able to grab her ankles. They all pulled Ben down, and Ben stood the stiff red head in front of him, and everybody crowded around them.

She still wasn't moving, and her eyes were completely white; the sparkly blue color gone.

"Beverly!" Ben pleaded, shaking her by her shoulders. "Beverly, wake up! What's wrong with her?!" He panicked, looking at the others in confusion as they all started to softly cry.

"Beverly!" Ben exclaimed again, pulling her into a tight hug, not wanting to let her go. Not wanting to accept the fact that the girl of his dreams was most likely drifting away from the earth. He had read so many books from being in the library so much during the time he had barely moved to Derry, that he knew there was one more thing. One more option. He had read about it so many times in books.

True love's kiss.

He pulled away from her, staring at her in sadness, praying to God that this would work. He placed his hands on her freckled cheeks and leaned in, placing his lips on hers.

"Ew - oh my gosh." Richie turned away in disgust, knowing that he was just kidding, for he knew what it felt like when he had kissed the girl he was holding hands with.

Ben pulled away from the kiss, staring into her lifeless eyes, praying. Praying so hard.

His prayers were answered and she gasped for air, the blue quickly returning to her eyes. She took a step back in shock, but then sighed a sigh of relief as she remembered that these were her friends.

A smile grew on her lips at the sight of Ben. "January embers." She said, placing her hands in his.

His cheeks turned pink, despite the situation they were all in right now. "My heart burns there, too."

Nobody knew what they were talking about, but they were just glad that they had their best friend back.

"Thank fuck!" Richie breathed out with a smile, going in for a group hug with Ben and Beverly.

Arianna smiled, so thankful her best friend was okay. She went into the group hug, as well as Sydney and Mike.

Stanley stood there staring at the ground, still traumitized by what had happened to him earlier.

Beverly then pulled back from the hug, worry replacing the happiness in her eyes. "Where's Bill?"

●●●

Georgie only blinked. "Take me home, Billy."

Just then, the group had ran up to them, all of them stopping at the sight. Bill had finally found his little brother.

Bill was only quiet, trying hard not to burst into sobs.

Georgie's lips turned into a pout, sadness filling his eyes. "I wanna go home. I wanna go home and be with you and mom and dad!"

Bill's bottom lip trembled. "I want more than anything for you to be home right now. Me, mom and dad... we miss you so much."

Georgie blinked a few times. "I love you, Billy."

Bill looked at him with pure love. "I love you, too." He then looked down to the ground, taking deep breaths as he knew what he was to do next. He lifted the gun to his 'little brother's' head, and it started to cry.

"But you're not Georgie."

He then pulled the trigger, Georgie's eyes going blank, and he fell to the ground.

Bill lowered the gun, slowly turning around to face all of his friends.

"Let's go home." Sydney told him in sadness, opening her arms to him, but once he started walking to her, a nasty cry erupted behind him, making him turn around to see something disturbing.

'Georgie' was shaking quickly on the ground, and his small arms and legs were quickly replaced with large ones.

Bill watched with pure disgust as the others watched in fear, and 'Georgie' quickly sat up, but no longer 'Georgie' anymore.

Only the demon clown they called Pennywise.

●●●