Andreea has her arms locked on Mia's neck and she bites the girl's lip. Mia barely holds back a moan and pushes into Andreea. The redhead doesn't stop and gives Mia a kissmark, and this time the taller girl can't hold back and moans, making everyone curious.

The one who stops them is Lily who screams
"I think is enough, plus I don't really want to see boners everywhere" and Andreea groans and Mia giggles softly and they take off the hoodie.

The guys boo Andreea and Mike shakes his head pouting. The redhead just grins at him and glances at Mia. The girl is talking to Lily who seems annoyed. Her hair is ruffled up and her lips are swollen, but even like that she's gorgeous to Andreea. The redhead smirks proudly when she can see a deep red mark on Mia. Now she has marked her property and even though no one has a clue about their relationship status, they will know that the kissmark comes from her.

The teenagers soon decide to play beer pong. The teams consist of two kids each,except for one team that has 3 participants. Mia is with Lily, Jace with Mariah and the last three idiots are together.

The first round is between Mia and Lily against Jace and Mariah. Poor Jace he should have known that Mariah was already drunk and her hand eye coordination was never perfect. So Mia and Lily easily win against them.

The girls team has the tactic of using Mia as the one that always drinks and Lily has the throwing part. They should have been warned that Lily used to play softball in middle school.

Then Jace and Mariah play against the three musketeers who easily win as well. Their tactics consist of pure chaos and somehow manage to get it right. Mike is the one that's definitely drunk but Finn and Andreea are strong on their alcohol tolerance and keep up the team.

The final game is on. The girls get two points ahead of the group because they are in minority. The game is tense with both teams wanting to win, except for Mia who really doesn't care and wants to end this sooner. The ones that are into the game are Lily and Andreea. Both are really competitive and winning a game against your enemy is the best way to show dominance.

Mia by the fourth cup is already drunk and she keeps on laughing and holding into Lily. Finn has become tipsy and his hands sloppy, the only one fighting is Andreea. The blonde glares at the redhead and all of them could see a fight between the snake and the tiger in them.

Andreea has an internal fight with herself as well, she can see that Mia can no longer hold it and she doesn't want her girlfriend to have a huge hangover tomorrow and who knows what that guy Jace will try on her. So she decides to lose the game so that Mia could stop drinking alcohol. But then idiot Mike comes up with the idea to make the losing team to do a forfeit.

And judging by the way Lily is grinning she can almost know what that girl wants. Mia as well would prefer to win so that she could chose to make Andreea sleep in her room. She goes and hugs Lily from the side and whispers in her ear
"We should really win Lily, pleash" and Lily looks at her with awe. Mia always knew she had her charm and could make anyone do what she wants.

She glances at Andreea, who looks at her and can sense the jealousy and it only makes Mia hot between her legs, she winks at the girl and then the match starts. Andreea had two cups left and Lily and Mia have only one left.

But Finn's sloppy throws make them lose precious time. And by the time Andreea has the ball, they are even, both of the team left only with a cup. She curses but when she throws the ball she can see that it will not land in the cup.

Lily smirks at her and takes the ball and when she glances at Finn she throws and its in the cup. Andreea groans and rubs her temples. Finn only shrugs "good game girls". And Mia jumps in Lily arms and kisses her cheek.