"Of course."

They went to the kitchen and got the cake shaped like a crown with large sparkler candles on each point. Everyone was gathered around the table as Sheila and Becca walked out starting the Happy Birthday song.

They sang and Kimberly blew out the candles.

Everyone enjoyed the cake and the party continued. August and his friends including Becca and her girls chilled and talked.

"I'll be back yall." Becca said before heading in the house.

"So what y'all tryna do tonight to commemorate Sabrina?" China said.

"Im thinkin we just chill here and maybe kick it in the pool and light up a lil somethin." August said.

"Aye you know I'm down for that." Chris said mad loud. "But not China. She dont know how to act."

"Shut up boy!" China laughed. She knew it was true. When she is high she is very talkative.

"Okay bet" August said then Kimberly ran up with one of her little friends.

"Daddy can I sleep over at Tiara's house? Her mommy said it was okay." Kimberly said excitedly.

August looked over at Tiara's mom who nodded her head showing it was okay.

"Iight baby girl. Go ask Nana to help you pack. "

Kimberly jumped up and down running away. August called her back.

"Dang you just gon leave me hangin with out a kiss." August pretending to pout. "Dang that's cold."

"Sorry daddy." Kimberly jumped up in August's arms and gave him a kiss and hug before running off. August just laughed at her. Then he thought about Sabrina.

"Since baby girl leaving can yall hold it down here and clean up while I head to the cemetery?"

"We got chu bro." Kelcei said. "You okay going alone?" Kelcei said concern.

"I'll be fine." August said getting up kissing his little sis before walking away.

As August in the house Becca was walking out.

"Hey where are you goin?" Becca said to him.

"I'm just going to head over to the cemetery," he could see the worry on her face, "Will you come with me?"

She nodded and walked with him outside.

"You sure you want me to come with you? I dont want to be in your way?" Becca said as they continued walking towards the August's Audi.

"You ain't gone be in the way. Get in." she slid into the passenger seat, grateful to have another moment to gather her thoughts from earlier in the day. She plugged her iPhone into the AUX jack and played Aaliyah's One in a Million. August smiled at the song choice remembering how much Sabrina loved Aaliyah. Becca leaned her head back, closed her eyes, and let the soothing music envelop her.

They pulled up to the cemetery after stopping by the store to pick up a beautiful arrangement of flowers and got out. August put his arm around Becca's shoulder and pulled her into a side hug. "You iight?" he asked.

"I've been better, but more importantly are you alright?" she didn't want to get into seeing Trey because she knew that would get August worked up.

"Yea I guess, it's alway hard bein here though, I mean look at the dates on these headstones. 1967, 1914, 1932." he pointed at the "Born On" dates on various graves as they walked. When they got to Sabrina's he continued, "And look 1993. 1993- 2012. (S/n its 2017 in this story) She was way too young Becca. Way too young."

Becca looked at August with concern, she felt really bad for him, knowing he was hurting, no matter how bad he tried to hide it.

"August I know she passed during child birth but what exactly happened?" Becca hesitantly asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

August thought about it for a second, he hadn't really shared his last memory of Sabrina with anyone but something was telling him to say it out loud. His mind wandered back to that night...

_______

I want to take a moment and thank you all for reading my first series here on Wattpad!!! The Babysitter Part 1 has almost 64K views and The Babysitter Part 2 already has over 10K views and its only the beginning! (UPDATE 8/2019- it's wild I said this back in 2014/15 because book 1 has almost at 2mil views and book 2 has 2.2mil views) thank you everyone!

I truly appreciate the love you all show.

______________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019