Chapter 12- Marks and Rouges

Start from the beginning

I listened to our deep breathing and I tried to work up the nerve to ask him to do something that I've been thinking about for days.

"Leo..." I whisper

"Yes, Beautiful" he answers

"I want you to mark me as yours" I say softly

His breathing spiked up and he turned to face me "Are you sure?"

"I love you Leo. So, yes, I'm sure" I say and kissed him. I woke up the next morning marked as his. I looked over to him sleeping and giggled. Yes I giggled, tickled the bottom of his feet with my toes to wake him up. Slowly he woke when he saw me he smiled and embraced me with a kiss. I pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Ryan Pine." he says his green eye's sparkling.

"I love you too, Leo Beady" I say placing my head on his chest

"Your brothers are going to kill me when they find out I marked you." he groans, rubbing his hand down his face. 

"Way to kill the mood! You just needed to bring them into this" I scrunch up my nose in mock disgust.

"I'm a dead man walking" he moans, through his fingers.  

"You marked me, its not like we did anything else." I says tracing the mark over my heart with my finger.

"I'm still a walking dead man" he says placing his hand over mine and tracing with me.

"I wont let them hurt you, besides the fact that you and Noah are actually turning into good friends." I comment

"What are we going to do today?" he questions

"What do you want to do today, Angel?" I reply

"Right now, I don't want to move." he says kissing the top of my head.

"Good, because I wasn't planing on it." I say and close my eyes. Ten minutes later we had gotten a urgent metal message that we were to meet in the barn ASAP.

"So, whats going on?" I ask when Leo and I entered the barn.

"More Rouges." says a bitter looking Charlie

"What are we going to do?" asks Izzy

"I don't know, the wind shifted and I smelt them. As long as they don't attack we should be fine but I want everyone to be careful." says Dad, who was keeping something from us I could tell by the sound of his voice.

"Where's Jess?" I ask not seeing my sister

"She must still be asleep." says Reeve

"No, I passed her room and it was empty..." I say

"Jess! Where are you?" I ask through our mind link.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know!" she responds quickly

"Just come home! There are rouges." I say with a sigh

"I can't Ry, I can't come home." she says and by now she's sobbing

"Of course you can come home, why couldn't you?" I ask with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach

"Ryan one of the rouges is Mom. And she's not willing to give up her family this time." she cries and everyone looks at me.

"Do you know where you are?" I ask

"Some where in the woods, please help me!" she panics

"We will, I'm on my way now." I say and tell the pack everything she had told me, Dad's face paled and he sat down.