Chapter 22- Wedding Bells and Screams

After another week of planning, it was done. My wedding was planned perfectly. Today I was getting married to the love of my life.

"Earth to Ryan! You zoned out again" laughs Mia she looks amazing in her dress. Izzy, Mary, Angela, and Jenna were my Braids maids. Mia and Jess were my maid of honors and Suzy was a flower girl. Their dresses were a deep blue with white ascents. And white shoes. They all looked amazing

"Sorry, I'm just so excited!" I say looking at myself in the mirror. My dress was a traditional gown that hugged my upper body and flowed out at my waist. My hair was curled and pinned up so that it fell in waves over my shoulders. I felt amazing. But my stomach was the pit of fluttering butterflies

"Its time" says Dad. And I look over my shoulder to find Dad standing there. We were in the Church. It was a small church that marked the half way point between Leo's family and mine. We wanted to have it in our barn but we couldn't. But it doesn't matter where it is. Just as long as Leo and I are together.

"Already?" asks Jess looking at the clock.

"Yup" chirps Dad I can tell that he's nervous.

"Okay" I say standing up and walking towards him. He smiled as he saw me.

"Time to give away my little girl" says Dad and I give him a hug

"Dad, I'll always be your little girl, just I'll be married" I say and he nods, gulping.

"Time to line up" says Grace lining up the maids of honour and my brides maids. The wedding music starts and Angela walks out in her slow waltzing pace that we practised last night. Then Jenna. Then Mary. Then Izzy. Then Mia. Then Jess. Suzy takes her rose petals and gently tosses them on the ground. I take Dads arm and start my walk down the isle.

"Dad my legs are shaking" I whisper looking at all of the faces in the pews. Most are familiar.

"Dont worry, I've got you" he whispers back. Some people are from Leo's old pack old came. Jake and Cate are here. I look up and see Leo standing there in his tux. Beside him are my brothers. Plus, Logan and Dave. I inhale a huge breath and smile. Dads arm on mine is the only thing stopping me from rushing down the isle.

"We're almost there" Dad whispers. I look up and meet his eyes. He smiles sadly. Kisses my cheek.

"I love you, Dad" I say an he hands me over to Leo. I look up and meet Leo's eyes. I step up and he takes both of my hands.

"You look beautiful" Leo whispers. I smile and smile and smile. Then the pastor starts with his rant. We both say 'i do' Leo slips a ring onto my finger and I to him.

"You may now kiss the bride!" the pastor says and Leo gives me a kiss. He dips me slightly and I can hear people clapping and laughing.

"Just this once, he is allowed to kiss her like that" Charlie grumbles. I laugh against Leo's lips. We part and he pulls me into a air tight hug. He kisses the side of my head. I lean up and plant another kiss on his lips again. Wrapping my arms around his neck. Dad covers Suzy's eyes. My maids of honour go and stand by their mates.

I pull back and look Leo in the eye's. He smiles and I can feel my lips turning up too.

"You're so so beautiful" he repeats gently kissing my forehead.

"Oh?" I say resting my fourhead agaisnt his.

"So beautiful" he says kissing my nose.

"I love you" I say "So so so much"

"I love you more" he says and we start our walk back own the isle. People stand and clap some whistle and a few have small tears going down there face but there smiling. I look around at all of the faces that I know. My aunts and uncles, grandparents and friends of the family and some of my fathers coworkers that I grew up with. People that I dont know I assume are family or friends of Leo's. I grip is hand tightly and we finish our walk down the isle. We stand in the hallway and I laugh. I dont know why. Just laughing seems like a good idea.