Chapter 9- New Members

After five long days of being escorted through the white hospital corridors Noah and I were finally healthy enough to go home. Noah and I had talked briefly through our time at the hospital and it had been frosted with mixed feelings, I wondered if he knew I felt guilty about everything.

Leo, Izzy, Dave, Dad, Charlie, Reeve, Jess, Angela, Noah and I were being brought home via the two story coach bus that Dad had rented. Angela was staying with us for a while. We were just loading all of our gear on to the bus when I decided to ask Dad about adding three new members to our pack.

"Oh forgot to get my books, Dad could you par chance go and help me get them?" I say sending him a mental message "I need to talk to you."

"Oh... uh sure." he say following me towards the hospital doors. Once we were out of ear shot of the others I asked the question that I had practiced over and over again in my head.

"Dad can Leo, Izzy and Dave join our pack, please. I mean I get the whole Izzy and Charlie issue is crazy and I haven't really gotten to know Dave or Izzy but they saved Noah and I so they cant be bad people and-" My rant could have go on stating all of my reasons but I was cut off by a chuckle and a grin from my childish Dad.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask me." He says smiling looking down at me.

"So is that a yes?" I squeak

"Yes...But you have to be the one to tell them." he says a smirk on his face, like he knows that this isn't going to go over well.

"Okay!Tanks Dad." I say and prance off toward the bus. I can see Leo sitting in the back with Izzy and Dave next to him I jump up and slap the widow and laugh when he jumps.y

He puts the window down and sticks his head out. "Yes, princess?"

"Can you, Dave and Izzy come out here for a moment?" I say giving him the death glare about the Princess thing.

"Sure thing." he say, getting up and getting off of the bus followed by Izzy and Dave. I never really looked at them, they had rarely been seen through out the hospital. Only know did I realize that they looked nothing like my sibling and I in anyway.

Izzy's short brown hair the was cut in a pixie cut and her eyes were similar to Leo's she had a strong build probably from all ways running in wolf form. Dave's black hair was cut in a crew cut and his eyes were brown. He looked like the kind of guy you just don't mess with.

"Um can we talk, somewhere where they cant hear us?" I ask slowly stepping towards the hospital doors.

"Alright." he says and I can see a guard go up in Izzy and Dave's eyes. Eventually we were standing by the doors where Dad and I had been.

"I was...um, I mean we were...wondering if you, might...maybe be interested...in joining our pack?" I say softly twisting the end of my shirt.

"You asked your Dad?" Leo says just as softly.

"Yes and he's fine with it....I know you guys have been on your own for a long time and I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, but I want you to stay. Please?" I say meeting Izzy and Dave's gaze as I do.

"Wait.... why do you want us to join your pack?" says Dave.

"You saved Noah and I, also I wouldn't ask Leo to leave you two. That's not fair." I answer smiling slightly.

"What about Charlie?" Izzy says harshly

"Well...I'm sure it will be hard for him but...." I say not knowing the outcome of there problem.

"Why would it be hard for him? He hasn't said a word to me since he found out about us being mates" she hisses and even through I hardly know her, I know the pain she must be facing.