Part 9

Raphs pov

Me and donnie hung out all day. we had a good time, we went for a walk and spent lots of time together.

We walked back to the lair and april and casey were there. "I'll be right back" donnie said "I'm going to go get your present" I nodded and he left to the lab.

I sat on the couch next to casey, "so raph" "yea case" I responded and Looked at him then he did something unexpected. he kissed me. I pushed him off and I saw donnie behind the couch with tears in his eyes. "Donnie I swear."

Donnie's pov

"Don't raph" I said interrupting him, I looked at casey "why do you have to take everyone I care about from me!" I yelled and threw the present and Raph and ran to the lab and locked the door tears running down my face. how could he. I thought. ---the words in parentheses are his mind talking to him.---

(It's because no one can ever like you.)no that's not true (yes it is donnie) but raph (but raph nothing he cheated on you with casey) I started crying more and went over to my desk and knocked everything off of it. I felt better but needed more.

I looked over and saw a scalpel, should I, no (yes you should it will help) but what about my family (they won't care they don't love you like they say) fine.

I picked up the scalpel and looked at my wrist before I dragged it across. I thought I would feel pain but I actually felt calmer. I did it a few more times before stopping and watching the blood run down my wrist.

(Now isn't that better) yes

"Donnie?!?" I heard the I looked up and saw raph running towards me. "why donnie?" he asked tears threating to fall "because you guys don't care about me" I said with tears running down my face.

"No we do care everyone here cares" raph told me "I love you donnie, no one else except you" he said tears going down his face. "I love you too raph" I said and hugged him tightly. we looked over and saw everyone at the door way. "look I'm sorry donnie" casey said "it's fine puck head" I said and looked back at raph. "I love you donnie" "I love you too."

-------------------------- okay so next chapter will be leo and Mikey. I promise.

-Abby