Chapter One

RAPH’S POV

Ugh… I can’t handle this!

What could I not handle?

 Donnie’s crush on April!

 He shouldn't like her. He needs someone rough…and strong. He needs someone to be the polar opposite of him; someone to balance him out.

He needs...someone like me.

The problem was: I can’t make him like me, but I can’t make him stop liking April either.

Yes. I, Raphael, have a crush on my brother, Donatello. He was sweet, smart, funny and kind. He knew just what to say and when to say it...When we were younger, I used to always be protective around him. Now I feel like I’m losing him…ever since we went topside and he went gaga over April. You can say I’m a little jealous of her because of all the attention she gets from him. I wanted that attention. She didn't deserve it!

I just wish we would hang out together more without him talking about April! But I know that won’t happen.

It…wouldn't be. Would it?

I retired over to my room, and plunked myself on my bed, feeling slightly out of sorts.

 As I was sitting there, thinking about Donnie, I heard a knock on my door.

 "Come in," I said and Leo walked in. He looked curious, and wasn't look directly at me. His vision scooted from one object to another in my room. My guard went up.

"Hey Raph, I wanted to ask you something." he said.

 Did he know about my crush on Donnie? If he did what will he say about it?

I felt my eyes go slightly wide and my mouth go dry, worried. This is a huge burden I kept, and I didn’t feel like sharing it with anyone, lest they call me a fag. I hated that word!

"OK…ask away" I said, nervous.

"Do you like Donnie?" he asked.

Awh, shell! Was it that obvious? Could he see it in my face, knowing good and well what the answer would be? This was ridiculous!

 "How did you know?" I spluttered, feeling defeated.

"So that’s a yes." he said.

 I nodded."Yeah." I muttered, ashamed that I had been caught so quickly. How could I have been so stupid?

"Well I figured it out when you had a jealous look on your face when Donnie talks about April." he explained.

"You don’t think I’m gross for liking my own brother?" I said, slightly shocked. Leo, the uptight Leo, was cool with this? He was even smirking, for god’s sake!

 "It was bound to happen Raph. I mean were mutants. I’m not one to judge people. “he said, shrugging nonchalant like.

“Yeah… but he still likes April.” I muttered, looking away.

”How about trying to hang out with him and if he talks about April change the subject to something else" "OK… I’ll try. But what if it doesn't work?" I said. He shrugged, smiling half-way. I glared at him, expecting an answer.

“Just try it, little bro.” Leo said, smirking, yanking on my bandanna tails and walking out of my room.

Great…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was edited by TheLadyKijia_Chan, Thank you so much.

-Abby