Chapter 6: part two

Chapter 6: Part 2

I can finally say Part 2! Sorry, I accidentally ended up putting Part 2 on Part 1 when I first posted it. I don't know how, and it's fixed now, but that was still kinda like: "Wow. Good job.". Yeah, surprising that I'm posting the chapter so close (not really. Sorry.) isn't it? Yeah, real life sucks and my muse is dying and I don't know what to do!

Eh, oh well. It's not like everyone can have a stress free job and home life like the Undertaker. Just think, you don't have to argue with anyone! All of your customers dead!

... I think I'm losing it. On to Harry and his adorableness, folks!

And, this is the first cover I have, put together by LilliabellaMichelle, so special thanks to her and I especially hope she likes the chapter.

Disclaimer: Now all of you know that I don't own Harry Potter or earn any money writing this.

It turns out that Harry was being picked up by Sebastian again.

He pouted at that (though he would never admit it). He wanted to creep the Phantomhive Manor's inhabitants out just once by somehow appearing behind them while they were doing their daily chores.

After all, you know what his father's like.

Apparently Ciel had caught on to his plans or at least suspected and sent Sebastian with a carriage to pick up both Undertakers.

Of course, Harry really should have anticipated this move, Ciel wasn't the Queen's Guard dog for nothing. While he was a child, he was a smart child.

Undertaker chuckled when he saw the look on his son's face. He pet his head and giggled quietly. "Come now, little boy. No need to be so glum. There's always next year."

Harry turned to look up at Undertaker. "That long?" he whined.

Undertaker leaned in close to whisper in his ear. "Or... Next week."

Harry grinned up at his dad. "Deal."

The two shook hands and barely noticed when Sebastian entered the shop.

"Undertaker, Mr. Undertaker," the butler greeted cordially as always.

"Hello, Mr. Michaelis," Harry replied. Undertaker just giggled which seemed to be their cue.

"Let us take our leave, my master is awaiting your arrival," Sebastian said finally and led the strange duo to the carriage.

He opened the door, gesturing for them to go in. He was about to shut the door when he heard a voice say "Good dog.". His eyebrow twitched and he shut the door carefully.

Harry or no Harry, the Undertaker was still irking in and of itself.

"Happy birthday, Harry!" Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard exclaimed when he entered the dining room. Harry smiled at them.

"Thank you. How have you guys been?"

"Harry, Harry!" Finny was bouncing up and down as he made his way to his smaller (to Harry's annoyance. Everyone was bloody taller than him!) friend. He latched onto his arm. "Mr. Sebastian said that I can finally trim the hedges safely!"

"Really? That's great! Good job, Finny!" Harry smiled at his friend while he began to look around for the butler.

It seemed that a certain demon was still picking on the oblivious help.

He sighed inwardly. It wasn't like he could do much.

"We've gotten better too!" Bard proclaimed, puffing out his chest proudly. "I got to bake your cake!"

"And we're using the china I shined today!" Mey-Rin chimed in.

"That's great, you guys," Harry smiled and laughed as they began to tumble over each other in their efforts to let him know every single thing they'd accomplished the last month. "I'm proud."

The three servants froze and their cheeks began to slowly develop a red rosy hue as they looked at the angelic smile.

"Well," Bard rubbed the back of his head nervously. "It was nothing, kid."

"If you say so. By the way, Bard, what flavor's my cake?"

Bard opened his mouth to happily tell Harry all about his cake when a gloved hand closed over it.

"Now, now, Bardroy. We can not go telling the birthday boy everything."

Harry glared up at the demon butler and then pouted. He was just about to find out what flavor his cake was and possibly could have found out what his gifts were.

He was horrible with secrets.

He felt a hand place itself onto his head and ruffle his hair.

"You know it's true, dear. You'll just have to wait and see," he heard his dad giggle.

"Indeed." Harry looked to his left to see Ciel enter the room, looking regal as always. "It is good to see you again, Harry," the boy said in an uncharacteristically warm tone.

"And you, Ciel."

The two boys grinned at each other for a moment before Ciel spoke again.

"Lau and Ran-Mao send their apologies in advance. They are caught up in some last minute work and will be a bit late."

Harry nodded in understanding. "That's fine. Let's get started, shall we?"

July 31, 1991

Dumbledore sighed and put his head in his hands as he carefully read the report on his desk. "Are you sure, Hagrid? Harry's not in the house?"

The giant sniffled. "No, Dumbledore, sir. I can't find little 'Arry anywhere. Them Dursley folks say 'e's been gone fer years," he gave a little sob and blew his nose in his coat sleeve. "Can ye believe that, sir? Little 'Arry, missing fer years? Years?!"

It was like a dam broke as Hagrid began to sob uncontrollably.

Dumbledore gave another sigh as he berated himself for never checking on Harry over the years.

"Hagrid," he said gently. "Why don't you go tend to your magical creatures while I take care of this? I'm sure that we'll find Harry in no time," he did his best to assure.

"Yes, sir," Hagrid said pitifully and trudged out of the office.

Completely alone, the strongest wizard of his time slumped onto his desk fully.

How was he going to fix this screw up? He needed the boy to defeat Voldemort. Not to mention that the boy was a Horcrux!

While nobody knew where the famous Harry Potter was, Voldemort would continue to live, because that little sliver of a soul in Harry's head would keep him alive.

Dumbledore gave his third and final sigh before sitting straight again and composing himself. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When he exhaled the breath his eyes snapped open, no longer sad and hopeless.

He was the strongest wizard since Merlin.

It was time he gathered the old crew and summoned the Harry Potter for the rising war.