53

Tobi,

"So if you're high you're just gunna go fuck anything?" "I didn't say fuck."  He spoke, raising his voice. voice. "What that was the only time yeah?" I asked, and him nodding quickly. "Yes, it was, I only ever kissed him once, I won't deny that there was something there, however it went as quick as it came." He says honestly, I felt my heart sink as I shook my head. How did I not know, why? "Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked, him looking down. Seeing tears start to flare into his eyes. "Because you would just get angry and hate me." "Do I hate you?" "Well you most probably do!" He exclaimed at me, my eyes widened, suddenly feeling that anger of him raising his voice at me. "Don't you dare josh." "Dare what?" He spat, I rolled my eyes. "You're So overdramatic." I say. His eyes widened. "Says you, you turn kissing into fucking." He says, grabbing his water and unscrewing it.

How dare he, he just tell me nothing happened. When something did.

I squeezed the bottle as he took a sip from it. It going all over him. Everyone gasped in the cafeteria. But I didn't care about everyone else.

He grabbed the water bottle, throwing the rest onto myself. "Fuck You!" He spat at me, I wiped the water away from my eyes. "I try helping you and you just turn it into shit that's not even relevant." He spoke, I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut the fuck up dramaqueen." "Fuck you bitch." He instantly replied. Before storming out of the cafeteria.

I stood up. Walking out the same doors as him but going off into another direction. Feeling my heart almost shattering as I felt anger bubble in my veins and infect me like a poison that needed to be released.

I didn't know he actually did something with Simon.

I made it up, seeing if anything did happen.

No wonder he exploded so much about him, and how upset he was over him. They did have something going on, and it was secret. It was their secret.

I feel sick.

I waited for a while, not sure on what to do with myself, that being the first argument me and josh having, everyone was staring.

I need to get out of here.

I left the school, bumping into someone.

"Woah, Tobi, are you okay? What happened to you?" They ask, "ugh shut the fuck u-" I stopped when I saw that it was JJ. "No, I'm fine, thank you." "No, you can tell me to shut up Tobi. It's fine." "No, I didn't mean it, I promise, I just. I had a fight with Josh and I'm just really annoyed at the moment." I say, making him nod, before pulling me into a hug. "It's okay. You can talk to me whenever man." He says and I nod. "I don't want to be a burden, especially because of you and Vik." "Of course you're not a Burden"

"How's Vik?" I ask and he sighs. "He's not good, fucking Jerome fucked everything up." "What do you mean?" "Vik thinks that I didn't tell him about Jerome, when I really didn't know that he was even another personality in the first place." "Have you told him that." "Yes, and he doesn't believe me." JJ says, I sigh, looking at him sympathetically.

"JJ, he did just have a major operation on his head. Give him some time." I say and JJ just sighed. "I don't know if we are gunna have time. The operation doesn't seem to be working. He's becoming more forgetful. He's more tired. I don't know Tobi. It's going to be a good 50 50 chance of him making it." He says, my eyes widened.

"How hasn't it worked." "None of the doctors know why it hasn't.. it just hasn't, I guess. It's scary." He says, I pull him into a hug. Him hugging me back. "What happened with you and Josh?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "He's such a prick. Did you know he did kiss Simon when he was dating Po?" I ask and his eyes instantly widened. "What?" "Yeah, He was too high on fucking Coke and Weed and they kissed." I whisper and JJ sighs. "So much for them not doing anything." "Exactly, thank you, you see how I'm pissed don't you?" I ask and he nodded. "Fully." "Thank you" I sigh. Looking down.