35

Ethan's POV,

I was walking to the shops, I've had it, I tried, I really tried, but having a sober mind makes me feel so embarrassed about myself, and how people actually like me still makes me believed that I need to be drunk to make me even more likeable.

Because I am more likeable when I'm off my head.

I walk into the shops, going straight to the counter, seeing my good lad friend Rob. "I haven't seen you in a while." "I was trying to stop but, yeah, shit happened." "Sorry to hear man, if you wanna try and stop you should see if working out might help, it helped me stop with my drug addiction." He suggested, I didn't actually mind that idea, Emily always told me that I should work out whenever I felt sad, it's good for the mind as well as your physical state.

"Hmm, maybe." I say, he turns around and gets the two that I normally buy, Vodka and Gin, before placing it on the counter. "that all?" "Yeah thanks man." I say before handing him the money. Taking the bottles and putting them in my backpack. Him knowing I'm already 18.

"Honestly, take my advice." He says and I just smile and nod at him, before leaving the shop, I sigh, my heart pounding just a little bit quicker from excitement. I headed back the same way I was going, the clouds dull and a monotone grey, threatening to release its tears onto thousands.

I look over the street and see a girl, before recognising she was from our school.

Oh wait, that's Po.

"Po!" I shout, she looked up and her face was bright red and covered in tears, my heart dropped. "Stay there." I shout before looking across the road, seeing no cars before running over to her, hearing the clanging of the glass bottles in my backpack as clear as day.

"Woah woah woah what happened?" I asked her, she instantly engulfed me in a hug and cried loudly. "Simon, he almost hit me, we broke up." She stuttered, sobbing moderately loudly into my shoulder. My heart dropped, they've broken up? "He almost hit you?" "Yeah, the voices in his head told him too." She whispered. Before sobbing even louder.

"Voices." "Don't worry about it, I need to get to Sam." She says, I nod. "Do you want me to walk with you." "Don't worry about it, but thank you love." She smiles, even though obviously she was trying to be kind but also extremely sad, of course she is extremely Sad Simon almost hit her, and broke up with her.

"Stay safe Po." I smile, and she just nods, before walking away, wiping her eyes profusely. I don't need that alcohol, she has so much more going on than me, and she doesn't do anything to herself to stop that excruciating pain, so I won't drink, not tonight.

I don't need it, I've already been sober a lot more recently.

*the next day*

Josh's POV

I woke up, my legs instantly feeling constricted, I slept in my clothes, brilliant. I got up, my head spinning and pounding, fuck, I took a pill, brilliant. I looked over and see Tobi also their, He was also in his clothes, oh my god, did I persuade him to take it.

Fuck sake.

Sammies gunna kill me,

Well, if she finds out, that is.

"Fuck Tobi get up." I whisper, shaking his shoulder. Him instantly waking up. "Owww my head." "How was that?" "Interesting." He said, before laughing, looking up at me. I smiled down at him before shaking my head. "Ah god, come on, we're gunna be late." I say, looking at the time and seeing it be 7:30, us having half an hour to get ready.

"I'm gunna have a shower." Tobi says, I nod, showing acknowledgment. "Just have one in the en suit. It's fine." I say, he nods, before getting up. "Fuck my head." "Pain killers don't help, trust me." "What does." "Taking another one." I laugh, he just shook his head and smirked, before going into the bathroom and locking the door.