13

Your POV
Ad: Hey babe how are you?
Me: I'm good, our things just came today.
Ad: that's good.
I laugh.
Ad: i miss you.
Me: I miss you too, but we have to be strong okay.
Ad: Okay.
I smile.
Ad: I just wanted to call to make sure you're okay.
Me: You're aren't my dad.
He laughs.
Ad: I got to go. Bye babe
Me: Bye.
He hangs up and I look at Jack. He was looking down and kicking his legs.
Me: sorry about that.
Ja: No it's fine. That's your Manz.
I laugh.
Me: You were saying?
Ja: Oh yeah, I forgot what I was gonna say.

Jack's POV
I will never forget that question.

Your POV
He looked really really uncomfortable and awkward. I feel really bad for picking up the phone. I want to get annoying but, Adam called me so I had to pick up because I missed him.
Me: So-
We hear Kirsten yell from downstairs.
Kr: Jack! We gotta go to Alex's Bday Part.
Me: Who's Alex?
Ja: My little cousin. He is hecka annoying. He 5
Me: Sucks for you.
I giggle.
Ja: Well see you at school.
Me: Right back at ya.
He leaves my room and goes to Eli's room to pick up Isla. A couple of seconds later i see Jack and Isla walk pass my room. I look up from my phone and smile at him. He smiles back.

Jack's POV
I went to Eli's room to get Isla, they were just playing video games on the computer. She won a Victory Royale.
Ja: Dang Isla nice job! But I hate to break it to you but we gotta go.
Is: Aww!
They look at each other.
Eli: Well, i guess I'll see you around.
Is: Yeah.
Isla gets up from his chair and walks toward me.
Ja: Bye Eli.
He waves at me.
Me and Isla walk away from his room. We pass Y/n's bedroom. I see her on her phone. She then looks up from her phone and looks at me. She smiles at me and I smile back, running my fingers through my curls. We got the stairs when Isla whispers something in my ear.
Is: You like her.
Ja: Shut up you like Eli!
Is: He's not that bad.
Ja: Isla!
Is: So i admitted it. You have to admit that you like Y/n!
Ja: I don't okay! I for real do not!
Av: do not what.
I look up from Island see mom and Ava by the door.
Ja: Nothing.
Av: Sure.
I roll my eyes. I look down at Isla and she smirks.
Kr: Well it was nice meeting you two.
Y/n's dad: Save here. We have to hang out sometime.
Kr: That would be great. Bye!
Y/n's parents: Bye.
We all walk out of the house.
Is: Jack likes Y/n!
She whisper screams
Av: What?
Ja: I don't okay! Stop telling everyone I do!
Av: Yeah okay.
Ja: Shut up. You don't even know why Isla keeps saying it. And besides Isla likes Elija!
My mom's eyes widen.
Kr: Isla, you're only 10 you can't have a boyfriend yet you know...
Is: I know. He'll just have to be my best friend crush until I'm able to date.
Mom smiles. We get to our house and all of us get into the car. Ava and Isla keep teasing me about Y/n. Mom was just laughing and letting it happen to me. Why I have to be the only guy!?

Your POV
When the Stanfords and 1 Avery left I went downstairs to ask my parents a question. I walked up to my mother.
MeL Mom, what school am i going to?
Mom: Kristen told me the school Jack is going too. So I guess you'll be going to the same school Jack is going to.
Great! I'm really excited! But I'm really worried at the same time. What if he's different! What if he'll bully me to look cool infront of his friends. That's the bad thing about goin got the same school with a guy you just met and you want to be friends him, but he'll make himself look cool by giving you harm. Ugh I really really hop it isn't going to be like that.
Me: Oh cool, thanks mom. I go upstairs and shut the door. I keep organizing my room but I keep getting distracted by the thought of Jack bullying me just to look cool. But he