11

An hour past.
Me and the girls shopped at some of the stores but their parents wanted them home. We said our goodbyes and cried. I will forever miss my best friends who will forever make my day great and probably the weirdest people I know. But we connect on a good level. A level that's higher than what Snoop Dog gets every Tuesday.
Me and Adam were just on our phones cuddling.
Ad: I'm gonna miss you.
Me: Awww, baby, I'm gonna miss you too!
I say as I sit up to face him and rub my thumb on his cheek.
Ad: We didn't even really have time to spend with each other. We started dating recently and you are leaving already.
Me: You know this wasn't my choice. I live with my parents and I always will, until we have a house together, but I have to live by their rules.
He sighs and puts his hand on mine.
Ad: I'm so happy I have you. We will be the strongest long term couple ever.
I laugh.
Ad: We're going to be on Guiness World Records.
Me: Babe, I don't think that'll happen. That's pretty lame.
Ad: That's rude.
He laughs.
We hear the next flight being called. We listen closely.
"Flight 45 is now boarding. (Your home town) to Susquehanna, Pennsylvania. Again calling flight 45. (Your home town) to Susquehanna, Pennsylvania.
They repeat that a couple of times. I sigh.
Me: it's time.
Ad: Yeah.
Me: Don't cry.
Ad: I won't.
He said with a shaky voice. I will truly miss him. We barely had any time to spend together but that date we had was probably one of the most top days of my life. We will talk every day and every night to catch up with each other and make each other's day good.
I get up from my seat and grab most of the things I could. I adjusted my neck pillow and took a deep breath.
Adam helps bring stuff until he had to wait at the gate.
We see our gate and I look at it.
I turn to Adam.
Ad: I'm gonna miss you. A lot.
Me: I'm going to miss you too.
We hug for a long time. I grab my things and give the lady my ticket. My family follows behind. I walk into the hallway and board the plane.
I see ladies in tight black dresses with red and white stripes on the sides.
They smile at us and we find our seat that was near the middle of the plane.
I sit next to a stranger and my father, while on the other side my mother and brother sit next to each other.
I got a comfy spot after I put most of my things in the compartment above me. I keep some boxes at my feet.
I adjust my neck pillow and put on my headphones. I get onto iTunes and play my whole playlist. I shut my eyes and sing along to the music in my head.
I feel the plane start. About 30 seconds later I feel the whole plane rumble and lift off the ground.
I open my eyes and see us about 150 feet in the air. I shut my eyes again. I start drifting off to sleep while listening to my favorite song.
About 2 hours past and I open my eyes. I look out the window and see clouds. I see empty fields of grass and wheat. It was beautiful.
I take out my phone from the cup holder and get on to Snapchat. I take a short video and put it on bounce. I saved the video to my camera roll
I captioned it "Gonna miss you (y/h/t) so many memories together. 😭💕"
I put it on the bottom corner and post it on my story.
I get onto Instagram and post the same video with the caption "I will come back to visit. I promise 🤞🏼🤞🏼❤️" I put that on the bottom corner and post it on my story.
I scroll through a couple of pictures on insta. I saw some pictures of Jack Avery. He's pretty good looking for a guy with straight hair and highlights. But tbh he looks like an F boy in SOME of his pictures.
Fa: Hello, would you like something to drink? 
Da: Can I have an orange soda?
She hands him the soda.
Fa: And for you?
Me: May I have Apple Juice?
Fa: Of course.
She hands the juice box over to me.
Me & Da: Thank you.
Fa: No problem!
She goes to the next person.
I take a video of me drinking my juice box. I caption it "I'm a little kid. I know ❤️" I post that on my story.
I put in my headphones in again and close my eyes. I fall asleep for the rest of the flight.
I wake up to rumbling and a loud noise. We were landing.
We hear the intercom and the man talks about enjoying the flight and having a good day.
We hear a ding and we grab everything. It was really really hard to do.
We finally managed to get everything out of the plane and we go to the baggage claim.
I see my suitcase and Eli does too. It takes a little bit for Mom and dad to get theirs.
We exit the airport and it was kind of chilly.
I zip up my sweater and we call a taxi.
15 minutes later and we get in the car. We put some stuff in the trunk and some by us.
My mom gives him the address and we get to the house. It was super nice. It has 2 floors, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A kitchen and a whole laundry room.
I take a picture of the front on Snapchat. I save it to my memories.
We take the things out of the car and take it in the house. The driver helped us.
We place the boxes where the living room will be.
Me: Dibs on the second biggest room.
El: No fair!!
I run upstairs and see all the rooms. It was a small hallway but big at the same time. I look at all the rooms. The first one was kind of small, but bigger than my room back in (y/h/t)
The next room was across the first one. It was a bathroom. It was big for a bathroom. It has a fancy shower, a bath, a toilet, 2 sinks, and a huge mirror.
The 3rd room was next to the first one. It was bigger than the first one. It looked like a Eli room.
Me: Eli!
El: Yeah?
Me: This room honestly fits you.
El: Really? I thought the room across the bathroom did.
Me: Well your choose my guy.
El: This one is cool too. I like this one better.
Me: So this is your room.
Eli: I need to see the other one.
We go across the hall and it was about the same size. It was just taller.
Me: This one is mine because I have tall things.
Eli: Fine. But that's the only reason why.
He goes into his room.
I walk out of my room and go into my parents'. It was HUGE! It had a walk in closet, it had too many outlets to count, and it had a huge bathroom. Bigger than the one next to mine.
Mom: Eli, Y/n come down here please.
Me and Eli go downstairs and see mom and dad starting to bring boxes upstairs.
Dad: Bring your own boxes.
I pick up one of my boxes and bring it up to my room.
I go back down and do it 2 more times. They were pretty heavy.
I peel off the tape and get out some books. Yearbooks. Those are the most important things in my room.