My Boy • XXVII

Warning mature content ⚠️
(This whole chapter)

The first moment we were alone, we didn't hesitate. My mom was watching Lianna and I remembered the look on her face when I dropped her off. Something caught between a knowing look and amusement. I had blushed all the way back to the car.

"Kento," I gasped out. I was currently up against a wall in my bedroom.

"Yes?" He asked, working on my bra.

I tried to come with some excuse, "You sure you don't want something to eat before..."

He raised his head from my neck and gave me an expression full of laughter. "Why, Raya, do you?" He asked in a husky tone. He brought his head down to my breast and I moaned.

"No, I don't," I said lightly. Kento's shirt fell to the floor next, followed by my jeans. He grew taller, I realized, and his muscles were well toned. I ran my hands up his tan chest and around his neck.

He carried me over to the bed, and deposited me all while I undid his belt buckle. He kicked his pants off as soon as the blasted thing came undone and gave me the most heated look that shot straight to my core. I swallowed thickly as he looked down on me. His gaze traveled from my toes all the way to my eyes and for a second I thought he might not find me all that desirable anymore.

But that thought flew out the window when he jumped on me. He slid a finger into my panties, drawing them down my legs and I gasped when I felt his erection pressing into my thigh.

God, I needed him so much.

I pushed off his boxers and he groaned when he was finally freed. He kissed down my body while I writhed under him; I completely stopped breathing when I felt him kiss my womanhood.

I moaned so loudly, that I was sure the neighbors could hear, when he slowly entered into me with his tongue. He flicked my nub of pleasure occasionally, but he mainly watched me with his dark eyes as I came undone.

I arched off the bed, groaning in protest when he came back to my lips.

After some more play he finally entered me with a hard, swift thrust. That was it; we just clicked together like pieces of a puzzle. We were both breathing heavily and Kento groaned as we got closer and closer to climax.

He thrust into me demandingly. We both wanted each other more than I thought was possible, but I kept urging him on.

"Kento,"I gasped out.

"You like that?" He asked roughly, pounding into me even harder.

I arched off the bed, "Yes!"

He laid his head down on my shoulder as we moved together urgently. When we came I saw stars and Kento completely stiffened like I remember him doing at the party. But this time he groaned as well.

A few hours later when we had to have a much-needed break I was curled up in his arms. He stroked my hair and kissed my head occasionally.

"I love you," I whispered to him. And I meant it. I loved him so much.

"I love you too, Ray," he said back

A thought occurred to me. "Kenny," I said.

"What did I tell you about that nickname?" He asked playfully.

I slapped his chest and my eyes twinkled, "You didn't seem to mind last time I used it." He grunted and I laughed softly. Then I remember what I was going to say. "We didn't use any condoms."

"You don't say," he muttered. He looked kind of tired.

I sat up, clutching my comforter to my chest, "Kento, I'm serious."

He tugged me back down and wrapped me in his arms again. "I don't see the problem here."

"I could get pregnant," I said as if talking to a child.

He raised his eyes to meet mine and they were filled with amusement. "It's not like it hasn't happened before," he said teasingly. My eyes narrowed.

I huffed, "You're incorrigible."

He laughed gently and went back to stroking my hair. There was silence as we were lost in our own thoughts. I felt so giddy and happy.

It got dark outside soon and my eyelids started to feel like lead. I didn't want to sleep though because I was afraid that this might all be a dream, and that Kento might not wake up beside me. It did seem all too good to be real.

"Raya," Kento whispered beside me.

"Hmm?" I responded. My eyes started to fall shut and I struggled to keep them open.

"Raya..." Kento said, "Will you marry me?"

I was aware of the soft smile that came over my face.

"Yes,"