02. shrek is real, and so is spongebob

darling, you're so pretty,
it hurts.

bad idea!
girl in red

bad idea!girl in red

Wha-

I-

To say, I was in shock, would be a big understatement.

I was at a complete loss of words, I opened my mouth but I just couldn't form a simple sentence.

I just kept looking at her.

Wondering, if some aliens had performed an experiment gone wrong on her, which made her go cuckoo.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

Damn, I don't even know how to raise a single eyebrow. Sis got skills.

My irrelevant thoughts are cut off by her, for the third time today, as she snaps her fingers in front of my face, once again.

"Dude, we're starting tomorrow, you're gonna propose tomorrow morning, in front of the whole school, in the parking lot. Be ready."

Now, the first thing that came to my mind after hearing this, was not a 'No' or 'I wouldn't do it'. All I could think of was, Why?
Why me?
And, just...w-why?

"Why?" I finally ask her.

"Because I said so." She nonchalantly exclaims, like it's no big deal at all.

"The heck- Why- I won-"

"Ugh! It's fine! You can propose the day after tomorrow, so that you'll be a little..." She motions her fingers towards me and looks me up and down, "calm and collected"

I am calm and collected!
She cannot jus-

"I mean, I know it's a shocker, and it can be overwhelming, 'cause it's not everyday, The Casey Andrews wants to be with you. Am I right, or Am I right?" She chuckles, and winks at me. Winks!

She starts to walk away.
Hey! Where was my say in this whole. . .rendezvous?
She never asked whether I agreed or not.

"No!" I finally find my voice.

"Excuse me?" She turns around and looks at me with a... CONSTIPATED FACE? Oh! Maybe It's a bitter-amused expression, haha.