"Is he still there?"
You asked him.

Jungkook nodded,
"Yeah, we just have to wait a little. My friend will be diverting his attention."

You nodded.

As few minutes passed, Jungkook got a text message from his men saying it's done. He looked at you and held your hand,
"Let's go before he sees us."

Jungkook leads you out of the store. You don't look back for the guy, both of you kept on walking.

Both of you reached his apartment and you don't help but to cry again. You were almost caught.

Jungkook sighed as he hugged you again,
"Please don't cry. I'm here for you, i will never let your dad or his men get close to you."

You just nodded and wiped your tears.
"I'm just scared. What if it again happens?"

Jungkook shook his head,
"It won't, and even if it will, we will just leave this country. I don't think your dad will be able to track us out from the country."

You sighed.

Jungkook smiled and cupped your cheeks,
"You should go and take a shower to clear your head and I'll be heading out because Yoongi called me."

You nodded and left the living room. As you entered inside the bathroom, Jungkook immediately ran out of his apartment and got inside his car. He started the engine and drove towards the area where your father's men is kept.

As he arrived there, he entered inside the building where everyone bowed at him.

Jungkook isn't a gangster nor a business man, but the couple that adopted him just had a small gang for gathering information and killing those who didn't return their money. They were business man and as well as gangsters.

Jungkook was never involved until he saw you. He had to go undercover as a agent for you, he killed dangerous men for you.

As Jungkook entered the room, he was met by the man tied on the chair and he was already beaten. Jungkook looked towards the guy who was beating him,
"Did he said something?"

The guy shook his head. Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger and his hand curled into a fist.

"I suggest you to speak or else you won't see the daylight."
Jungkook warned but the man just laughed it off.

The guy got outside the room because he knew what was about to happen and he couldn't see it.

Jungkook closed his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened them again, his new side appeared....yes, his dark side which only Yoongi and some of his men has seen and it is very very dangerous.

Jungkook gave the guy a crazy smile.

"You still have time you know?"
Jungkook warned him again but the guy just shook his head.

"Loyal much?"
Jungkook said as he scoffed.

Jungkook started to circle around him. The whole room was dark except there was a spotlight above the man.

Jungkook took a baseball bat in his hand and pointed towards the guy.

"I don't know why but my heart is willing to give you a third chance even though I'm boiling inside from anger because you layed eyes on something which was mine."
Jungkook spoke as he kept on circling around.

"Yours? I was doing my duty."
The guy spoke.

"Exactly. Your duty following my girlfriend."
Jungkook spoke and the guy's eyes widened.