CM: Chapter Six

<<--A/N Guys thank you for the reads and the votes but I would also like some comments too so I can know if there is anything that I need to change or improve on, constructive comments guys.. think its time to introduce Ash, ...Thanks for the love!!!!--AliJar--->>

--Zack--

Its's been two weeks since the whole me and Ethan thing has gone down and I haven't been allowed out of the house since not even for a run. I was starting to get even more restless.

My dad keeps checking in on me at weird times which makes it even harder to try and sneak out.

I had to see Ethan though there was this ache for him I never knew I had, it wasn't bad enough for me to go crazy but it was like an itch I couldn't scratch though.

I sighed.

I closed my eyes remembering that night, I had never seen Ethan so open to somebody touching him that way or even him doing anything sexual with anybody. His eyes had changed colors, I was sure it was weird, he almost bit me though but he didn't get the chance to. I know he couldn't do anything by biting me, it would just make the experience much more intense and he wasn't an Alpha so I don't see how it would hurt a Beta.

My dad and his mom gave me a thorough inspection but the only thing they could find were claw marks.

I still don't know what the whole fuss was about it's not like I was going have sex with him, he even had made it clear that he didn't want that. Besides I don't want him to hate me either.

I was getting frustrated because he kept asking me if I was ok sexually. I said yes to get him to leave but gosh I was so sexually frustrated.

I missed Ethan's company and it didn't help my situation either when the full moon was here a week ago. I had to be locked in the basement and doused with cold water to how horny I was.

I couldn't think straight all I saw were Ethan's eyes. His mom had come over a few times to check on me and gave me this sweet substance to drink which made me calm down and fall asleep but trust me I was so hard.

It felt like I was going to explode.

I was rock solid.

Just the slightest touch caused me moan and whither in both pleasure and pain so intense I got devastating headaches, every thing was hyper sensitive, my eyesight, my hearing, I could feel everything tenfold. It was so bad I couldn't even shift.

Ever since then every time I tried to ask what happened my dad would tell me to drop the topic and that he would tell me soon and to go back to my room or to get something to eat or rest.

I was so annoyed. I threw my hands over my face in frustration. His eyes and face popping up as soon as I did. I had to find out why I was feeling like this and fast because I don't know how much more I could take.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ethan-

I was roasting in a terrible fever, I thought that if we didn't have sex then I wouldn't act up but I was dead wrong. I don't know why this happens to me and to nobody else.

My mom told me its a very rare trait that only a few wolves get who were descendants of Alpha females and I as the first of our family and that it would pass soon enough.. It's been two goddamn weeks and I feel no better than I did before.

Ever since I had allowed Zack to continue his adventure. I haven't been able to sleep, my entire body was on fire, my eyes kept jumping from it's original color to red, then to purple. I was aching all over not for Zack I knew that but for someone else.