CM: Chapter 12

< so Its been a while so lets get right to it..>

[Ethan]

Its been a couple weeks since the whole Zack and I incident and everything was pretty normal, well as normal as normal could get.

A few people still approached me with caution, in hopes of me not blowing up on them but I was back to my natural cheery self so there was no need for that but they still threaded lightly anyways.

Over the couple weeks we had heard news from the Alpha that he would return at the end of the month which was a week away but his son wouldn't be with him due to being enrolled in the Alpha Academy but would be here for the burial of his mother  two weeks later.

The whole pack was pretty much in frenzy with extensive cleaning and preparations for the Alphas return, gosh even I was excited to finally be able to meet him as a not so new member of his pack.

"Gosh, I can't believe how time as just flown by" I commented as I sat at our lunch table discussing the news we got about the Alphas return.

"Yea, pretty much the whole place is like a circus" Zack commented with a groan.

"My mom has been up the wall, going crazy with all these decorations and painting the buildings" Nathan echoed " If I ever see another paint brush again I swear, i'll just die right then and there."

I laughed so hard I chocked on my orange juice, which resulted in some of it running out my nose.

"Ewwww gross" Elizia exclaimed before grabbing a napkin and tossing it at my face.

"Hey, it's your mates fault for being so damn near hilarious" I protested picking it up and dabbing my nose.

Zack snorted in response.

"He could have made a way better reference than that"

"Pssh as if you could have done better" Nathan retorted sticking out his tongue childishly.

"Really guys?" Elizia tsked. "Are we really gonna sit here and argue about who is funnier?"

I laughed.

"Quite frankly both of you are two lame ducks none of you could even pass the first round of a roast battle so cut it"

The rest of lunch was pretty much them actually arguing about who would actually win a roast battle. The rest of school was actually pretty much a bore and I couldn't wait to go home and change and go for a run in the woods. It's been a while since I actually went for a run and I was just aching to get out and enjoy the wildlife around me.

[Zack]

I watched Ethan as he stared off in space in his own world, I swear even though I have a mate now I could never deny how absolutely gorgeous he was. They way his silver purple hair framed his face as he let his hair fall into his face. 

He had this sort of sexy rocker manly hair style going on that only he could pull off. It was like a quiff but he didn't gel it or style it today.

<example of the hair below, just purple silver >