CM: Chapter Ten

<<A/N well guys this was kinda depressing or me sigh but I hope you enjoy it because this chapter play a significant role int he book so don't forget what happens here. So umm enjoy !! Dedicated to foodgasim678 for your votes and comments. I appreciate it!!! Song for this chapter is Your Soul by Rhodes the video is there so when your reading it you can play it. I thought it was fitting had it in my playlist and it was playing while I was writing>>

[Zack]

I felt as if I had somehow died inside.

I don't understand what was going on and it seems no one understood either, it wasn't suppose to be like this, he should have been happy I found my mate, we were suppose to be sitting here fantasizing and making awkward jokes and poking fun at how whipped I was going to be when my mate visited but instead we fought, he ran and I knew he was hurt but I don't know why.

"We should call his mom and get your dad to send some of the hunters to look for him." Elizia suggested waking me from my shocked state.

"Yeah.. but I'm sure they have already heard from all the panic that was going on through the pack link" I replied not really sure if I should run out after him in the rain to apologize for what I didn't know.

"Yeah, you're right but I don't understand what just happened, he knew you guys weren't mates but why did his wolf react in that way. It's like I could feel his every emotion all the hurt and pain"

I sighed inwardly and stared out the window absent mindedly.

I still can't believe that all this happened and I was praying that this wasn't an effect of what happened because I don't think I can deal with this anymore.

"Zack can you hear me?" I heard my dad asking, making me look around the room almost getting whiplash before I realized he wasn't there he was talking through the pack link.

"Yeah, I can hear you dad" I replied.

"What happened everyone is restless at the compound and someone said something happened between you and Ethan and that he threatened you?" He asked his concern very evident.

"It wasn't really much of a threat to me even though I knew he meant it because the other pack members felt the truth in it" I sighed before continuing "I told him that I found my mate and the all hell just broke loose, I swear he was having a heart attack from the pain that everyone felt that was radiating off him and then he just ran, dad his eyes changed again and I think his wolf took over like it did when the thing happened the last time"

"What??!!"

"Yeah, it was scary dad, I don't know what to do" I said expressing my fear to the only person other than Ethan and my mom that I know wouldn't judge me.

"I know son, I know, I called his mom and she's absolutely frantic she's on her way to the school to pick you guys up and bring you home and I've sent a party out to find Ethan" I could hear him sigh from frustration and I knew he was worried because he didn't understand what was going on.

"Okay dad, I think he shifted and if he did they won't find him that easy we should wait until the rain has stopped and I'll go help to look for him" I suggested that's one thing I know about Ethan his wolf was practically untraceable and we all learned that when we went hunting in training no one ever saw what his wolf looked like not even me, he had no scent and the only thing we ever saw was a flash of white and his wolf's silver eyes.

"Ok, when you get here I want to know every detail because if this is going to be a problem in the future we need to be prepared and I need to let Zayne know what going on too or do you want to do that yourself?" He asked waiting for my reply.