CM: Chapter Five

<---A/N-- WARNING BoyxBOY action!!!!So if you are here then you wanted to see this.. it my first attempt at something like this so bear with me.. I've read a lot of boyxboys so I'm comfortable with it.. just hope I can brings the emotions across to you guys.. pleasant reading ;) I decided not to make it private last minute got an idea so lol--XxAliJarxX-->

--Zack--

        I woke to the sound of  faint heavy breathing. Or maybe I was just dreaming I thought. After a while I finally realized what was happening.

        I had some how found myself above Ethan, looking into his adorable face as he squirmed in what seemed to be pleasure as I slowly kissed his bare chest.

        Somehow in the back of my mind something told me I wasn't dreaming but I still allowed myself to continue because there was no way on earth this could be happening for real.

        I ran my fingers against his cool, flawlessly toned chest, feeling every curve and every flex of his muscles beneath the tips of my fingers. I moved as slowly as I could trying to savour every single second that passed.

        The overwhelming urge that I had to capture his lips came back at me with such a surge of power that I shivered at the feeling it brought. I looked at his small beautiful lips, they were perfect in every sense of the word.

        Only the goddess knew how much I would have loved for him to have been my mate. I wouldn't have minded waking up to his adorable face every morning and going to sleep with him in my arms every night but I knew it would never happen. But just like that song I'm just gonna live this moment.

I finally gave in to the urge and captured his lips.

        My body shivered and my heart raced as Ethan moaned deep within his throat as his hands entangled themselves in my hair. The kiss took my breath away and left me feeling like I was floating on cloud nine. I have wanted to do this for so long, to feel his soft lips moved effortlessly in sync with mine.

        In the background I could hear Saving Abel's' Addicted playing through the room. The song explained everything I felt in this moment right now.

        I slowly ran my hands along his body,dragging my now extended claws along his body enough for him to feel it but not enough for it to scar him. Ethan surprised me by grinding himself against me, so slow it was torturous.

        I  captured his lips, feeling the quiver of his bottom lip as I bit it gently asking him for entrance which he gave no questions asked.  He moaned again  in response sending my heart into a frenzy. I could feel the tightness in my shorts the harder and the more he moaned.

        The look on his face was enough to have me whimpering, all this time he had his eyes closed. I nuzzled his neck inhaling a scent that would never be mixed with mine. I ran my tonugh along the soft skin of his neck making sure to lick every inch of his skin, searching for that one spot.

        I left wet kisses along is neck, I could feel every single goosebumps that ran along his skin. I bit and nibbled my way until Ethan moaned again gripping onto my hair and tugging hard, his eyes fluttering open. Found it.

"Zack?!" He whispered.

Shit!!

I tried to get up to leave but he held on to me.

"Don't go, please"

He had the most flustered look on his face ,his eyes pleading..

"I'm not mad, I want this" he continued pushing himself up to a sitting position in front of me.