tara and adelaide take new york

Start from the beginning

poppy's fit

tara's fitcouldn't find a picture of tara in a dress for the life of me so i'm just assuming there are none haha

tara's fit
couldn't find a picture of tara in a dress for the life of me so i'm just assuming there are none haha

we all headed out to this club in soho. aria knew the bouncer so he let us in and i decided to just let loose and have fun.

after many drinks and a lot of dancing later, it was 3am. we all decided to leave after that.

we took an uber back to arias, all of us falling asleep on the couch, watching beauty and the beast. a personal favorite.

february 21st

when i woke up, the first thing i saw were texts from colby. which has been VERY common since the liv thing happened.

he had sent me a link to a news article that was tittled

"adelaide nolan, movie producer, Christopher nolan and luxury hotel owner, serena brooks daughter back to her old ways"

it had just a paragraph of information

"adelaide nolan, highly loved youtuber and instagram model, back to her old ways. adelaide was a wild child while living in new york. she was always out with friends and getting into trouble. she moved to california at age 18 and has stayed out of clubbing and partying as far as we know. she was however spotted in new york city with old friends poppy and arias. as well as new friend tara yummy."

i didn't read the rest of the article as i didn't care

great. everything i did was in the public eye growing up as my dad is a movie producer, my mom is a hotel owner, my one grandfather owned his own company and my other grandfather was an artist.

anything my friends and i did was reported to the media. growing up i was a wild child. doing anything i could to get attention.

the girls and i just hung around arias all afternoon until we started getting ready for a party.

once we were all ready, we headed out again. the party was in upper east side so we got there fairly quick for new york.

february 22nd