|| Rough Night ||

Start from the beginning

"So...what now?" Taylor asked, quietly, with a frown face as the room became silent. But only could hear the wood burning through the fire in the background.

Grandpa Sanje sighed, "give yourself some time my love" He said, softly.

Then silence came back once again.

|| An Hour ago ||

On a cold night, drops of rain starts to pour down around town

On a cold night, drops of rain starts to pour down around town. Sirens of authorities and paramedics coming their way from distance, heading to the marquez household. Multiples of calls from the youngest marquez have reported a summon about her dead mother, lying in bed. and for the kids— sitting on the porch, waiting on the aumbulance.

The paramedics had drive in the place along with the sheriffs car, parking in front of the house. Not only the sheriffs but detectives and investigators coming out of their vehicles—approaching to the kids.

A man with a jacket approach to the youngest member of the family, picks her up— as she was carried to the ambulance.

A lady with a blue dark blazer, with slacks bends her knees making eye contact with the oldest, turning her flashlight on flashing in his eyes for analyzing the his features. "Theodore Marquez? I believe we met again" She replied, with a professional voice.

She turns her flashlight off, putting back to its side pocket. Theo looks into her eyes, which he believed it was the person that captured his crimes long time ago. "Detective Bloom" he replied softly.

Ambulance workers barged in the household along with the police officers, investigators and photographers. they gathered up and down stairs, searching for clues of Mrs. Marquez suicide.

They picked her up from her death bed as she was placed in the body bag.

Reporters reporting the news along with their cameraman holding a video camera while plenty drops of rain pours down, continuously.

"any connections to why your mother committed this?" Detective bloom questioned.
No answer had came out of Theodore. "Theo? Theo. Answer my question" she said firmly.

Theo kept on silent throughout the interview, unemotional to his appearance as his heart breaks inside of him. The more he holds in the pain, the less he would lose his feelings. Numb is what he feels.

"What had lead your mother to commit suicide"

"did you know anything about this?"

A lot of questions comes out from detective blooms big mouth. the oldest Marquez stayed in quiet—strongly holds back the emotions as one tear drops his face, clenching his jaw. Please... leave me alone. He thoughtfully said.

His heart beat pounds against his chest, like a drum in slow format. Stop...please stop. emotions starts to build up as he tries to bring it back down. within the seconds counting...a breakdown will occur to him in a moment if the detective won't stop.