|| What The Hell ||

"Why in all the places she would live in a farm?" He furrowed his brows, "Well

"Why in all the places she would live in a farm?" He furrowed his brows, "Well..it's not really a place..It's actually a group" the blonde ponytail replied back, through the phone.

"Oh.." he said, There was no words what to say. Betty sighed, "But she's available for now, She's on the other side of the town. Greendale. Just a 30 minute drive, be there before 12 at noon. and don't ask me why. Polly will tell you everything, indeed"

He nodded, hanging up the phone. he looked at the time, at his wrist watch. it was 9:30 A.M.

There was still much time left. He grabbed his leather jacket, walking to the door as it closed behind him, running down the stairs before he starts to head out of his house.

"Theo" a voice in the background stopped him in his tracks. He turned his head over his shoulders, which turned his body to his grandpa, clearing his throat. "yeah?" Theo study the look of his face. Pale and wrinkled. It hurts to see him like this, He thought. Grandpa sighed, slowly walked forward to him. "Where are you going boy?"

Meeting- "Just meeting a friend up" he nodded, gripping his walking stick. "why?" Theo asked, raising his right brow. He sighed, "The other day..or time, I just want to apologize my  antagonism. I just didn't want to get my grandson to get hurt by a venturesome gang.." He said, with a sharp cough striking his chest signaling to him that it was painful.

I can't fight him. He's pretty old. And I didn't have enough time to take care of him since I got back. All I did was being caught up with Cheryl and the Serpents that for sure. I absolutely blame myself for this.

Theo helped him, with holding his back directing him to the living room. "It's okay Grandpa, I didn't mean to storm you off like that, I was just fed up." He shrugged, "I'm sorry for not telling you the truth." His grandpa replied back, as he laid himself on the couch, having the whole space for himself with a frown face.

"I know you are, but you need to rest." He have a small smile to the man, as he nodded at peace sighing at ease. "I miss my son, Chancéy, Theodore" grandpa sadly replied back, with his eyes shutting down slowly.

Lips parted from the Marquez, The man did miss his moments with his dad, He never attend back in the holidays to greet his own father for a 'Happy thanksgiving' and a 'Merry Christmas'. He was just a loner in most of his years.

"Yeah...I do too," he said, in a lowly voice with a heart that made cracks as small few pieces had fallen. I'm also going to miss you too Grandpa.

Theo let's out a deep sigh, trying to figure things out. How he's going to manage time on Taking care of his Grandpa, meetings with the serpents, Getting tutored in Pre-Calculus which probably takes 2-3 hours and Being there for Cheryl. And now, A new brunette town had add up the problem which Theo assumes Cheryl might choose Wesley than him.