|| Say that you're okay ||

"Everything's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be okay, it's gonna be a good, good life

"Everything's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be okay, it's gonna be a good, good life. That's what my therapist say"
- Bebe Rexha (I'm a Mess)

A/N: this chapter might go crazy for you guys ig lol enjoy 😉

—————————————————

PEMBROOKE

"Theo? W-what's going on here?—Wesley?" She said in concerned, studying the looks of their faces. one was breathing heavily with his clenched fist gripping to the guy's white shirt. As the other was wincing the pain that was still attached to his abdomen. trying to flex his arms and body to impressed the red-head.

Which she wasn't buying any of it, yet.

Theo still felt it.

Once again.

Pain. Betrayal. and Regret for not going to the party. which really made him more upset than what he exactly feels right now.

He let's go of the Brunette pushing him against the wall in a brawny way. His attempt on breathing peacefully had failed him. "Are you okay? Did her hurt you?" He responds in a over-protective voice. Showing Veronica and Wesley, but mostly Wesley. That he was her man.

Ahem, Her future man.

He touched her skin, of the side of her shoulders then to her back. Looking for marks, bruises or anything just anything that would accuse Newton for raping his girl.

The Other hand, Cheryl still trying to figure out the whole scene that was in front of her.

God, are you that clueless Cheryl?

But the way Theo was touching Cheryl.

which was giving her goosebumps, as she was low—key turned on right now.

But wrong timing.

Not now, Not yet.

she furrowed her brows, pushing her feeling back down. Bringing herself back.

"W-what are you doing?" glaring at the Marquez, as she slapped his hands from her body.

as he flinched to her touch. "Ow- I" she cuts him off before he could finished his sentenced.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on right now? It's been 10 minutes now!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands on the air, looking extremely baffled.