⁴ミ☆

Annalee's pov

Currently I was helping Michael make his room more roomy, by helping I mean I was laying on his bed watching him.

"Babe!" He whined causing me to smile. I love when he calls me that.

"You're doing amazing! You look so cute!" I gushed causing him to roll his eyes.

His friends came in and sat on the couch that was on the other side of the room. They looked at us for a good minute.

"Babe!" Calum whined causing Michael to groan and sit at my feet. Michael and I call each other babe so much it has become an inside joke between all of us.

I sat up, crawled down to Michael, and laid on him.

"You should take a break and take a nap with me." I said looking up at Michael to see him smile.

"I need to finish this." He said causing me to pout.

"No! Nap with me!" I whined.

"Babe!" He protested.

"Babe!" He slightly narrowed his eyes at me so I got up.

"I'll be in my room if you need me, Babe." I strolled over to my room and was about to go over to my bed when I saw River coming out of the bathroom.

"Babe!" River yelled causing me to go back to Michael's room. These boys are really immature.

I sat on Michael and pouted as River followed me into Michael's bedroom. Michael immediately wrapped his arms around me as I leaned back into him. He's really warm and comfy.

"First off, it was so obvious it was gonna happen. Grant even noticed." River said leaning against the door frame. Does he not remember when I kissed Michael at the beach? I thought everybody saw.

"How so?" I asked, crossing my arms.

River raised his eyebrow at me then nodded.

"Yous were staring at each other nonstop when yous first saw each other." I nodded and uncrossed my arms looking at Michael. I guess we were.

You guess?

Oh shut up!

Michael grabbed my face and squished it so I did it to him. He let go of me so I kissed him. We're cute I swear.

"Nap with me!" I whined laying down while holding onto Michael's waist.

"Annalee!" He exclaimed causing me to whine as I just laid there.

Eventually the boys left and Michael stood up. He pointed to the pillows so I scurried and got under the covers waiting for him to lay with me. Once I was settled he got in beside of me causing me to quickly snuggle into him.

"Now we can take a nap." I smiled and quickly fell asleep.