23: Confessions!? (Part 2)

After the encounter with Jaz, they heard a sound, like glass breaking. Ashley and Bella ran upstairs searching for her. She had to be somewhere around here. Bella ran into her room following Jaz's scent. She went in and screamed. Ashley ran in after her and gasped.

There in front of the two, were bloody paw prints and a broken window. And laying there to the side of the room, was a bleeding, wounded Emmanuel. He was apparently unconscious.

Ashley felt a tear rolling silently down her face. "I should have never let that bitch in."

Hearing the screams from above, Vanessa ran upstairs into the room. Bella heard Vanessa coming up the stairs and through the hallway, so she stopped her, dead in her tracks, so that she wouldn't have to witness the same thing that her and Ashley did.

"Bella, move outta my way, I want to see whats going on." said Vanessa struggling trying to see what all the commotion was about.

Vanessa pushed against Bella one more time knocking her down onto the floor. Running into the room, Vanessa saw the broken window, and the bloody paw prints, and then she saw Emmanuel, crippled in the corner.

"Call an ambulance, Bel." said Ashley.

"Really? And what're we gonna tell them Mom? That my cousin magically transformed into a werewolf like all of us do and almost killed my brother!?"

Vanessa was there for everything Bella just said.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT BELLA JUST SAID?!" Vanessa yelped. "S-so you guys a-are werewolves??" Vanessa asked calming down a bit more.

Bella took Vanessa's hand and dragged her into the hallway and  simply answered by saying "Yeah, I'm sorry that we couldn't tell you before but we were sworn to secrecy by the council, but you kinda sorta witnessed that situation then we're not in THAT much trouble."

"BEL! Watch your brother, I'm gonna go get some bandages. He just has some not-to-deep wounds. Shout me if he wakes up."

After a little bit, Emmanuel woke up to find Bella, Vanessa, and Ashley waiting for him to wake up.

"What happened?" he said. He looked down to his torso and saw his bandages. "Tell me."