24: Hunt or Be Hunted

(A/N: Warning. There is alot of inappropriate language in this chapter. If you do not like or appreciate language like this, please dismiss this book. You have been warned. Thanks.

Nate ✌🏽️)

Bella ran out of the house, down the block, and into the woods. Jaz couldn't be far away. After picking up her scent, Bella sprinted in Jaz's direction. She was right on her tail, literally.

They both transformed and were their beast selves. Bella managed to tackle Jaz and they immediately started fighting, biting and scratching each other. After morphing back, still in the woods and still fighting, they started arguing.

"YOU DUMB BITCH!" Jaz pulled Bella's hair.

"I'm the dumb bitch!? YOU ATTACKED MY BROTHER FOR NO FUCKING REASON!" Bella pushed Jaz against a nearby tree.

Jaz was about to say something, but they both couldn't, they were both frozen, almost paralyzed. All you heard from the girls was their continuous panting.

They both fell to the floor. Their fans came out once more, and their eyes gold yellow. But they didn't grow fur. They didn't get their paws and tail. They weren't complete werewolves, but they weren't complete girls either.

"W-What's hap-happening..to us?!" Jaz exclaimed.

"I don't..know Jaz."

They got up and ran home to see what went on since.

Now, it was hunt or be hunted.