9: Suspucious

"Hello?" Bella said after picking up her pink IPhone 5C.

"Hey girl", replied a voice familiar but Bella couldn't put a finger on it.

"Who is this?" Bella said.

"Who else? It's Vanessa!"

"Oh... What do you want?" Bella asked suspiciously.

"You know, I thought you were my best friend. You have been acting so weird since your birthday. I don't need to say what I want. Can't we just talk for once!? You know what.. I'm done."

She hung up.

After putting her phone down and mumbling something to herself, Bella looked at the digital clock to the side of her bed.

10:42 AM

She had some time. It was Saturday anyways.

-

Bella went back to sleep for about another hour.

She woke back up and thought about what Vanessa had said earlier.

Resting her body on her elbows, she thought. "You have been acting so weird." She kept repeating it in her head.

-

After taking a shower and changing, she ran downstairs. "Hey Ma," Bella said brushing out her hair.

"Hi Bell, what do you want for breakfast?" Ashley replied with a pan with scrambled eggs in her hand.

"Ummm. Bacon, sausage, and cereal... and eggs of course."

"Well, that's an odd meal." Ashley said.

"Well, it's not my fault. I can't control it. Its like I have an urge to eat meat." Bella said as she took out her cereal from the cupboard.

"Its called control, Bell."

"Umm Mom, I think Vanessa is getting suspicious." Bella said quickly.

"Wow." was Ashley's only response. She then just kept making breakfast and didn't say a word after.