20: The Hospital

As Bella walked into the medical room where Vanessa was being held in, she was puzzled and actually angry at herself.

Bel was only puzzled because Vanessa was in trouble and she didn't know how to help. Bella was also angry only because she felt like what happened to Vanessa was her fault.

"V? Vanessa, what's up? What's going on!? Why are you here? Are you sick or something, what?" Bella asked desiring for an answer.

"I hav- I have ca-cancer. Leg cancer." Vanessa managed to choke out her words. Litterally choke.

"C-Cancer!? How did this happen!? I feel like this is my fault. Sorry for making you speak more, cause you're in pain, but how?" Bella said almost sounding like it was all one long sentence.

"I have had it since- since I was a child. It grew stronger and now it came back to bite me in the ass. Well in my leg. I never knew it would get so strong." Bella was shocked at V's answer.

Bella almost burst out into tears before running out of the hospital bedroom.
"Wow, I can't believe that V would keep this a secret from me. Well, I have a secret too, right?" Bella sniffled.

"Who are you talking to?" A familiar voice said. Bella turned around to see a warming cuddly face owned by Justin Ramirrez.

"Apparently, I'm talking to you." Bella replied with a smirk.

"I came for V. Is she okay? I heard she had leg cancer." Justin asked, his smirk becoming serious.

Bella mumbled something to herself. "So it wasn't a secret. Was V intensionally keeping this a secret from me?"

Justin just had to add something. "Again, who the heck are you talking to?" Wow.