Part - 24 (My Monkey, My constant)

Start from the beginning

"Do you have any idea how adorable you look while sleeping??"

Om(in mind) - She heard that...?? Oh Man that's embarrassing...

(Says) - *clearing his throat* you were awake when I... You know...

Gauri nodded again...She wanted to laugh at him so badly but somehow controlled herself... How cutely he was asking one question at a time... Just like a kid... This is the same man who literally dragged her here along with him... Was furious and crying few minutes ago... And now... Behaving like a naive kid all of a sudden.... How Troublesome...

Although Gauri was willing to pull this act a little longer and had no intention to reveal this piece of information so early... But the way he reacted to the "love letter" stunt, it was impossible for her to hold back.... Afterall No Matter how cute this Long haired monkey looks while crying... It still can't change the fact that his Piddi can't see him like that...

His expressions were seriously priceless... he wanted to say something but couldn't come up with any words... After almost 5 Minutes of struggle, Omkara uttered three magical words...

"How... When... You..."

Gauri took one step forward and sighed deeply... Her face was getting red which indicates she was blushing... Obviously it was hard for her... But she knew she have to speak... Coz this guy in front of her is such an idiot... he wouldn't understand her feelings if she doesn't speak...

"Humesha Baccho ki tarah Jhagde kiye hai humne... Aaj Beith ke baat kare?? Like adults...??"

(We have fought all our lives like kids... today... Let's sit and talk like adults for once...)

Gauri said, taking few steps towards him... Helding his hand firmly...she started walking

Om(shocked) - where are we going???

Gauri(in a normal tone) - don't worry I'm not kidnapping you... Come...

Omkara was just looking at her without blinking his eyes while she lead him to the nearest bench and gestured him to sit... After he sat on the bench, Gauri sat beside him...

And then....😁😁😁😁

After knowing about Omkara's newfound girlfriend... Gauri was very very very pissed off... and top of that.... Her cousin Gunjan was adding more fuel to it...

That night, just after Shaan and Gunjan's lock up fiasco... every single sentence that came out of Gunjan's mouth was related to certain someone... And It was literally getting on Gauri's nerves...

Gauri's room

Gunjan came to her room with some alternate motives...😈

Gun - Gauri... Busy hai kya???😁😁😁😁

(Gauri... Are you busy???)😁😁😁

Although she asked politely... but before Gauri could reply, Gunjan was already sitting beside her...😂😂😂😂 Gauri didn't even get the time to roll her eyes 🙄

Gauri - Gunjan I'm very tired... I...

Gun(cutting her words) - I want little help from you... Please.... *Puppy eyes*

Gauri(in mind) - haa haa... Meri baat kisi Ko nahi Sunni... Na meri Di Ko... na tujhe aur na hi us duffer Ko... Sabne milke jeena haraam kar rakkha hai mera...🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

(Yeah yeah... Nobody wants to listen to me... Not my di...not you... Not even that duffer... Everyone is making me mad🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬)